The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Hey Krazz, let me know when I can open the flood gates for the trades, I have about 10 in my inbox right now and the natives are getting restless.

Not that you would have to input the trades right away, as we normally did I would send all the trades to you in a separate PM.

Guest AriGold

Hey Krazz, let me know when I can open the flood gates for the trades, I have about 10 in my inbox right now and the natives are getting restless.

Not that you would have to input the trades right away, as we normally did I would send all the trades to you in a separate PM.

Alright guys, I went through all the trades to copy them into a word document to so i just need to copy paste that when it is time to announce them, so if you make any changes to the trades that have been agreed upon, you need to bump the thread and notify me.

Also,

1. If your trade contains a draft pick, please specify the team and year of the draft pick, I shouldnt have to guess.

2. Just because it is the offseason, it doesn't mean your player's NTC is lifted. If that player has waived, I need to be notified.

3. Please make sure your players / picks are not in multiple deals.

4. If you are trading a player's rights, please make sure that they are indeed a RFA (use capgeek) and specify in the trade PM that you are trading their rights.

Contract negotiations will start tomorrow (Monday). Just got home from work after a long shift, so I'm not really wanting to do it at this time. Draft should be sometime this week, more information on it tomorrow.

Contract negotiations will start tomorrow (Monday). Just got home from work after a long shift, so I'm not really wanting to do it at this time. Draft should be sometime this week, more information on it tomorrow.

Archived