Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R.Luongo.1

Mark Messier believes he's still owed money from his days with the Canucks

234 posts in this topic

Darren Dreger Mark Messier believes he's still owed money from his days with the Canucks. Expected grievance will be handled by an arbitrator in spring.

When I was a kid he was my idol. Now I hate him

He asking for more money from the canucks

i thought the nucks getting him all that advertising to see how fat he got on the lays chip bags was enough?

stupid old bald man, go back to your home

Maybe he needs more Lays potato chips... wait nevermind he always stole them if my memory serves correct

Edit: I got negged?

pff, if there's any money owed in the messier-canucks relationship it's the money Messier owes vancouver for doing jack all while he was here

Canucks should counter sue the bald headed dweeb for under performing, as he went on to play for the Rangers at a higher level than he did for us.

you suck Messier!

He can be paid with a size 14 foot, clad in a freshly sharpened skate, aimed at his fat ass for what he did here. Owed money? Pfffft....... only our scorn, derision and downright loathing is the currency with which he should be paid.

pff, if there's any money owed in the messier-canucks relationship it's the money Messier owes vancouver for doing jack all while he was here