The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why is Hodgson on the 4th line?

JensenFan2011

CoHo might have been on the fourth line but he relatively got the same amount of time. Manny got a minute more of time because of the many PK's. And all four lines score so how the eff can anyone say AV is an idiot....I don't even remember the last time all four of our lines scored. AV IS A GENIUS!

If you guys think you can make better coaching decisions than AV then you should go to MG and state your case. He might hire you.

CDC what a bunch of whiners best record in the NHL in the last ten games and we still complain about stuff.

Who cares if Hodgson get 5 mins the Sedins 8 mins and Lappy and Malhotra get 30.

As long as we keep winning who gives a flying fling. What are you guys? CoHo's relatives?

If you guys think you can make better coaching decisions than AV then you should go to MG and state your case. He might hire you.

CDC what a bunch of whiners best record in the NHL in the last ten games and we still complain about stuff.

Who cares if Hodgson get 5 mins the Sedins 8 mins and Lappy and Malhotra get 30.

As long as we keep winning who gives a flying fling. What are you guys? CoHo's relatives?

My god a bunch of you are just so whinny like a stage mom. Play my kid more play my kid more. I don't care how the team does! I just want the coach to play my kid more. It's not fair! Forget that we are one point behind first in the NHL, the coach is awful and has no idea what he's doing because my kid doesn't play enough! I don't care if we get other players going. I just want to see my kid play!

Do some of you understand the point of a message board?

Its to encourage discussion and opinions. For some of you with the how dare you question av attitude, thats what a message board is to encourage discussion and personal opinions, its not to say were right or av is wrong, but we can disagree with him and share our opinion. I certainly dont believe for a second i am a better coach then av, but i do question and have different opinions then him at times, alot of times i like what he does. Av is not god either and can make mistakes. The minute someone questions something he does a few of you just snap and say how dare you question av you have not taken a team to the stanely cup.

With that closed minded attitude i mine as well never question any of my members of parliment because i have never had a poli sci degree and have never been in the house of commons.

I dont know what some of you do on here if you just assume the team and av should never be questioned.

It constantly amazes me on here how many people don't understand that a good/great coach is CONSTANTLY assessing his players every minute he is in their presence. So are his trusted assistants.

AV may have noticed something in Manny OR Coho that we are not privy to. Give the guy a break and some credit and for goodness sake stop bitching like a parent whose favoured child has been demoted by the school hockey coach. Anyone would think AV went out of his way to ruin the team and the players judging by the constant whining on here.

I think AV is doing something great here. He is showing he has learned from last year. Injuries aside, we didn't have the personnel or the proof in practice to enable us to change things around and by doing so put the opposition off their game ...............when it looked like they had figured us out. It seems to me that he has he rightly waited until we are where we want to be and now he is putting in place these options which can be used when things need changed up. That is smart. Smarter still he is doing it not only to the benefit of our established stars but he is giving these fringe players a real gee up and telling them "this is what I might ask you to do and look, you are very capable of doing it." All this while staying apace with the other top teams who are knocking their pans out to stick with us. AV and MG have as Baldric would say "a cunning plan" :)

this game was about shaking things up all over to wake the team up a bit players were getting too comfortable in their roles seems like a great idea to give everyone a new line mate for a night here or there on a team where mainly only hanson and raymond move up and down the line up with any regularity.

I thought it was awesome as a fan and I applaud it! glad Hank is ok too.

Archived