The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pgt Nux 4-3 Basement Dwellers

Jaimito

Mayray and the twins played amazing tonight, I know a lot of people don't like Raymond playing with the twins but after watching the last two games I think for now it might be just what they need to get going, I mean look already what happened Danny got two goals. Raymond also played a solid game, he had a few quality shots on net, and he didn't seem to fall down quite as much as he does usually. I am not sure if I want them to keep Raymond with the twins but for now I think its working.

Fun game to watch tonight, and I let out a cheer of relief when Danny scored after that beauty by Booth tied it. Great game by the entire 4th line, loved the way they were playing all night. The Sedins' magic was in effect, and Raymond was skating miles & looking sharp. I'd love to see him break out. On the Columbus side Rick Nash was playing heroically, and their D-men were great offensively. Maybe not the best defensive game ever, but a nice win to end the homestand.

we barely beat the worst team in the league and this makes Schneider superhuman? lol wow, he played alright tonight but he hardly stole the game for us.

Nice to see the Sedins get back on the scoresheet and Salo was a monster on defense, he saved a couple goals

Archived