The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Canucks Troll Avs

Taelin

regarding Luongo, there is no doubt he plays well in the regular season. But we don't know who is going to show up in critical playoff games. Is it win game five by himself against San Jose Lu ior pumping tires? In a tight series, we'll need the former. Here's hoping this is the year.

Luongo played a really good game.

I love the way Raymond is playing lately and going to the net. If he plays like that in the playoffs, he will rack up the points.

Hansen just keeps getting better and is playing with confidence.

The bad news is that our passing and the amount of turnovers was awful. It was a good thing that we had a great goalie in net tonight.

Great comeback win boys!

But, as per usual, the biggest concern is officiating. 1 day after Keith was suspended for a high head hit on a Canuck (who was injured), 2 guys do the exact same hit on Canucks tonight, and zilch from the officials. One of them was a 2 min minor, the other wasn't called. As a result, Canucks lost another player. ANOTHER PLAYER. You kiddin me? When do the officials start doing their jobs to help protect players?

Also, McLeans comments which were 'protecting' O'Hallaran are a farce. I've posted the numbers about O'Hallaran, he's blatantly out for the Canucks. No doubt about it. He made one call re: face wash on Kassian, but made 2 other calls pulling out Canucks in scrums and penalizing them. PJ calling out Kassian tonight is way off base. The 'kid' has played 39 NHL games - is he supposed to be Todd Bertuzzi in 39 NHL games? Get a clue PJ.

Tanev is beast, Just beast.

Landeskog is rather hot.

Great comeback win boys!

But, as per usual, the biggest concern is officiating. 1 day after Keith was suspended for a high head hit on a Canuck (who was injured), 2 guys do the exact same hit on Canucks tonight, and zilch from the officials. One of them was a 2 min minor, the other wasn't called. As a result, Canucks lost another player. ANOTHER PLAYER. You kiddin me? When do the officials start doing their jobs to help protect players?

Also, McLeans comments which were 'protecting' O'Hallaran are a farce. I've posted the numbers about O'Hallaran, he's blatantly out for the Canucks. No doubt about it. He made one call re: face wash on Kassian, but made 2 other calls pulling out Canucks in scrums and penalizing them. PJ calling out Kassian tonight is way off base. The 'kid' has played 39 NHL games - is he supposed to be Todd Bertuzzi in 39 NHL games? Get a clue PJ.

Tanev is beast, Just beast.

Landeskog is rather hot.

Archived