The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dear Kassian

beer&meat

Anyone else love it how AV puts his hand on Kass's shoulder as if to restrain him whenever there is an altercation in front of the Van bench, as if to let everyone know - "Watch out! Mad Dog nearby!!!"

Should have finished reading the thread before I posted...I guess others have noticed this too. My point is just that I like the implication...

This is really AV's last kick at the can in my books. He has been outclassed and out coached in the past three years in the playoffs.

I won't really crawl awy from it because he is the most frustrating player to watch. As soon as he signed for that contract I knew the expectations on these boards would be somewhat ridiculous and Raymond wasnt going to be a 50 pt player. Heck I really liked him playing the third I still prefer him on the third. He is one of the better bottom 6 forwards in the league. Thats what he is good for.

Well I dont know if sitting Kass a game would be good or not, his play was great when he first got here but he seems to lack that jump in his game since the buffalo game. I think if he can find that drive, he'll be a very successful player for the nucks

Why does av keep holding zack back is what I want to know. Last night after Downie was by the bench AV didn't want o unleash the pitbull but when he does whoever we are playing better watch the frack out

I like AV don't get me wrong but when I say outclassed I do mean coaching standards and not him as individual. Just so you know as well, I was never a part of the I hate AV or fire AV bandwagon when they were losing 9 in a row.

I believe Quenville is a better coach.

do we really need a whipping boy?......shouldn't we be rooting for all the players, that are trying to bring the cup to vancouver?

unless i'm missing something, i've never understood, the whipping boy theory....does having a whipping boy, make our team better, or is it strictly for the amusement of some bored teenagers?

Anyone else love it how AV puts his hand on Kass's shoulder as if to restrain him whenever there is an altercation in front of the Van bench, as if to let everyone know - "Watch out! Mad Dog nearby!!!"

Should have finished reading the thread before I posted...I guess others have noticed this too. My point is just that I like the implication...

how?! hes one of our only forwards that knows how to hit and consostently does it and thats what we brought him here for...hes not out there to score points...watch games and watch him solely...hes playing his role well and dishing good hits. i just wish he could fight better

I'm sorry to inform you, but now that Raymond has started to come into his game, CDC is going to need a new whipping boy, unfortunatly for you, you're next in line. Please don't let the "Trade him for a bag of pucks" and the "He's worthless" and the "his time is better spent in the pressbox" comments bother you as a large majority of CDC posters don't really know alot about hockey. It could be argued that some of them have actually gone full retard. For most of us fans you are a welcomed addition and look forward to watching you grow into the power forward we all know you're going to be.

Sincerley

Anyone who knows squat about hockey.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I checked Weise does not play as many games or get as much TOI as Hansen, Lapierre, Bieksa, Pahlsson, Edler or Kesler. And Pahlsson didn't get all those hits in a Canuck uniform.

Archived