The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

3 More Games, Feels Good Man.

Jinx_RK17

Hey guys, first time actually making a topic but I was just curious about how everyone is feeling with the next 3 games and the playoffs around the corner. Personally i think we have a really good chance to take the the 1st in the league and win that trophy back to back, obviously it's not do or die but it would be nice. I find that the top contenders that we're worried about is obviously the Rangers and the Blues.

Now with that being said, The Rangers have a tough 3 games to play through going up against:

-Philly

-Pittsburgh

-Caps

As where the Blues have:

-Detroit

-Phoenix (fighting to stay in)

-Dallas ( Fighting to get in)

So on the Eastern side, 3 very tough opponents. On the Western, 3 tough opponents, two of which are playing with some real scary desperation.

Which concludes my post, How do you guys feel about it? 3 more games for us and though I'm not under estimating our last 3 games, we definitely have the better chance statistically.

Go Canucks Go! :canucks::towel:

Not sure I like that we are facing Ducks and Flames though. Those teams might like to take a pound of flesh off our team before the playoffs.Best to play a disciplined game and save the heat for the playoffs.

Or, barring that, wolfpack it up and make them to scared to cheepshot.

After opening this thread I realized that you're looking forward to locking up the President's Trophy...

I just echoed your title sentiments of "3 more games" only!!! lol

I can't wait for the playoffs to start, these last 15 games have dragged on for what seems like forever!

PS. I NEVER like our chances against the Ducks, no matter how bad they are. Selanne with a hat trick, you heard it here first :)

I'm a little sad that there is only 3 games left in such a successful season once again. :(

I was around for all those fruitless years where we were regularly pounded by most other teams and I'm thankful for every game watching this team.

But yeah of course I'm getting butterflies for the playoffs :bigblush:

It's hard to believe there's only 3 games lol. It seemed to have hit home, I'm glad I threw it in the title :P

I'm confident though! This team knows what it takes and they have the tools to do it now. They're hungrier then ever and know what to expect. I love this team, and we're living in a very exciting era in this organisation, and I am proud to say I'm a Vancouver Canucks fan! So here's to an amazing playoffs and many more to come!

:emot-parrot::towel::towel::towel::towel:

Archived