The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pgt Nux 5-4 Dux.

Jaimito

Never a dull moment when we play Anaheim eh!

They capitalized on 4 opportunities but we played very well minus those breakdowns

1st goal was bad on Lui, 2nd was a tough one to read, 3rd and 4th I'd like to have had him make more of an effort to find the open man. Bad on our D to leave the man open but sometimes superstar goalies have to be able to make those wide open saves. Luongo's game today looked lazy.

Agree with him being pulled, don't agree with the reaction of the fans. Schneider played great which won't help Luongo's cause much lol.

Loved Henrik's game. Great to see him hanging on to the puck more. Those were some sick dangles!

Loved Burr's game too - skating off the injury and scoring some huge goals!

Kesler line has been non-existent. Seems AV has low patience for high-paid players who mess up. That makes Booth a perfect candidate for the doghouse.

And finally, Gragnani just blew his chances at being in the top 6 come playoffs. Brutal coverage all night and his ill advised pinches and forays all over the offensive zone freak the crap out of me!

Good comeback win!

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know I was not allowed to act like some of the Luongo fans around here. Discrediting Schneider when he plays well and praising the defense, yet when Luongo plays well it's him alone?

Oh my.

Did not get a chance to watch the whole game, but the win was a huge relief. Really disappointed with the defensive collapses in the game...lots great moments, though, by the rest of the team. The first line had a wicked night. And Max Lapierre is on fire! Great shootout goal, I honestly thought it didn't go in. Glad for Edler's assist and his shootout goal. One more point until he hits the 50 point mark for the season! :)

Whenever there are defensive collapses like tonight, even when we win, it's still like a dark cloud hanging over me. Happy for the win, but there's still that nagging feeling. I hope it was a good wake up call for the team. Really can't let that happen in the playoffs.

Good come back win. Schneider made the saves when he had to, and hey, what a shootout, 3 for freaking 3! People ragging on Luongo - give it up, a goalie has a bad game, get over it, looks like the team did. Schneids can get the job done, and so can Luongo - 2 great goalies, what a blessing. Booth and Kesler need to figure stuff out though. Kesler had a few good shifts, but not a great game. Gragnani - not good defensively tonight at all. We will be much better when Bieksa and Ballard return. Obvi Daniel too.

Henrik freaking Sedin and the rest of that current top line is beauiful.

Is there a 5 hole coach?? cause Luongo needs one badly. I have never seen a goaltender let in so many goals through his 5 hole more than him.. and thats counting Cloutier.

It doesnt matter if its tipped, re-directed, the puck will always find his 5 hole for some reason. Im sure he knows this but i dont see any improvements. Its actually getting kinda worrisome..

van-4.jpg

For the Lu-bashers saying Schneider won us the game...get real. he did a good job in relief but he only faced 1 shot in the 3rd and 1 shot in OT.

Our offense woke up and put some pucks in the net and our shooters were perfect in the shootout

Archived