Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

E C Q F: (2) Boston Bruins Vs (7) Washington Capitals

Who will win?   125 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

566 posts in this topic

The Bruins fan are stupid, don't get the racial comments when they have many black people living in their own city....Boston is a disgusting city

And here's Thomas himself trying to make fans smile after the great big Karma chunk was taken out of their collective asses.....don't know 'bout you guys but that would give me nightmares for weeks..... *shivers*

tumblr_m32hh8ZR8R1qbb52do1_500.jpg

The Capitals poked the bear...

Right in it's a$s! :bigblush:

And here's Thomas himself trying to make fans smile after the great big Karma chunk was taken out of their collective asses.....don't know 'bout you guys but that would give me nightmares for weeks..... *shivers*

Posted · Hidden by hockeyville88, April 26, 2012 - No reason given

Oh crap, now that idiot Lucic will be back in town...hope Boston just adopts him and that trailer trash he calls a girlfriend.

was he really mocking the fans???? That's frack in odd, and classless. It was already low he decided not to visit the white house. this guy is just low.

I would trade everyone except five players on our team to have him on the Canucks

Yesss, Caps won. Take that you racists.

So... this is what the Bruins fans are doing on Twitter now. Most definitely the classiest fans in the NHL. I'd rather have a city with rioters than a city of racists.

Click to view screen grab here:

(had to delete direct pic as per board rules)

The Bruins fan are stupid, don't get the racial comments when they have many black people living in their own city....Boston is a disgusting city

was he really mocking the fans???? That's frack in odd, and classless. It was already low he decided not to visit the white house. this guy is just low.

Despite winning the President's Trophy I was gutted at our regular season performance, odd as that sounds.

Our capitulation at the hands of Diver Doughty and co was a real kick in the teeth, and left me feeling pretty low.

Joel Ward has ended this season of disaster with that goal - I'm now looking forward to the draft, the trade, and the free agent frenzy around messrs Parise and Suter.

Thank you Joel. Haters gonna hate.