Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Daniel Sedin Live Interview - 12Pm Pst

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#61 {nhl}

{nhl}

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:14 PM

He's practicing now... so if it is a setback, it isn't a big setback?

http://www.theprovin...6629/story.html

If he had a set back, he wouldn't be skating at all. There is not small setback or big setback. If a player has a setback, he won't be skating.

IMO what this all means is that the coaching staff decided D Sedin isn't ready for game 1 and decided to have the starting lines for game 1 practicing together...which isn't Daniel. I don't find this a big suprise anyways, he missed 9 games and has only practice once since. there is no way he is 100 percent.

We should all just be happy he skated today. Expecting a game 1 from daniel was having very high expectations
NOBODY BEATS WILLIE

"Give Willie Mitchell a tough assignment and heíll
treat it like life and death." - Alain Vigneault

#62 canucksnihilist

canucksnihilist

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:14 PM

a

Edited by canucksnihilist, 10 April 2012 - 01:14 PM.

#63 D-Money

D-Money

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,371 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#64 nizzy10

nizzy10

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

daniel sedin didnt practise with the club this morning, but skated with the spares so in saying that he was on the ice he didnt get a set back or anything. AV stated also that danny didnt get a set back hes just following the protocol. i think that they dont want him available to the media and thats why he didnt skate with the club. i will be surprised that danny isnt in the lineup tomorrow.
go nucks go!!

my prediction canucks in 5

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.