The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Good Luck!

Slomo26

Sorry this is a day late but I just wanted to stop by and wish you all good luck in the series and may the best team win. If Luongo stands on his head and stops everything we throw at him like last night, we are in for a very tough battle indeed.

Good Luck!

KINGS IN 6

I like the sneaky prediction at the end. It is like when you are watching an infommercial about wiener pills and you are all excited, but at the end some lady comes on in a soft voice, speaking a million miles an hour about all of the side effects. Those pills don't sound so nice anymore.

Disclaimer: I do not need the afforementioned pills because I withhold sweet lovin from my wife. At least until the Playoffs are over :-)

Sorry this is a day late but I just wanted to stop by and wish you all good luck in the series and may the best team win. If Luongo stands on his head and stops everything we throw at him like last night, we are in for a very tough battle indeed. Good Luck! KINGS IN 6

I like the sneaky prediction at the end. It is like when you are watching an infommercial about wiener pills and you are all excited, but at the end some lady comes on in a soft voice, speaking a million miles an hour about all of the side effects. Those pills don't sound so nice anymore.

Disclaimer: I do not need the afforementioned pills because I withhold sweet lovin from my wife. At least until the Playoffs are over :-)

Archived