The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Alain Vigneault Interview?

Silfverberg Snipes

"For 3 months, there was 4, 5, maybe 6 PPs per game. Last night there was 13. *Something something something* Did that catch you off guard last night to have 13 powerplays in *something something*"

That's my expert analysis for you.

reffing is really bad so far these playoffs, when easily 4 teams right off the bat have officiating issues, the canucks, Detroit, Pittsburgh, and even the phoenix San Jose game there was a missed too many men call that led to a goal...refs just need to keep doing what they were doing in the regular season, no need to change something that had been working fine the whole season.

I hate the inconsistency. I understand that refs are human too, but calling a penalty for a snow shower is not something happening on the fly, it's something that can be easily caught. So if they called Kesler's, they should be calling it every game. In the other 7 playoff series. They should be calling it all season. They should be calling it next year. But nope... NHL officiating isn't standardized.

Regardless, let's play more disciplined tonight and I'm sure we'll be able to beat the Kings.

reffing is really bad so far these playoffs, when easily 4 teams right off the bat have officiating issues, the canucks, Detroit, Pittsburgh, and even the phoenix San Jose game there was a missed too many men call that led to a goal...refs just need to keep doing what they were doing in the regular season, no need to change something that had been working fine the whole season.

Archived