The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver @ Los Angeles | Gm 3 Rd 1 | Cbc

gragnanifan1

I made plans weeks ago, before the playoff schedule was announced. This could be the turning point of this series and I won't be able to watch it. :(

Still rooting though! We're gonna turn this around, and trash the Kings! Go Canucks Go!

Good moves by AV.

Lu has been great but I feel putting Schneids there tonight will wake them up. Weise over Ebbett is good too (just to add more toughness in the 4th line). I'm guessing it will be Lappy, Pahlsson and Raymond on the 3rd?

Is Tanev playing tonight? I saw somewhere that Alberts was playing but I'm not sure.

LOL, good thing playoffs only last so long because I am rendered fairly useless on GD's. Should be at the laundromat, am still sitting in PJ's, checking out the hockey pools, Philly-Pittsburgh game, etc.. Drinking Fresca out of the bottle because I'm scared to get out of my seat because the game is starting. In five hours.

Honestly, game days make me a scrambled mess.

Bring on the Queens. I want to see them get clobbered tonight.

5-1 Canucks. Burr X 2, Bieksa, SS, Edler.

Their goal gets blown in by Doughty's fat ego.

I liked AV in the interview yesterday or today, at the end he basically said "You guys seem like your trying to get me to stand here and say positive things... talk about all the teams in history who have come back after losing the first two home games, yada yada, I am not going to do that, I am being a realist here... we are down two games and we have to win tomorrow night.... all the other stuff... it doesn't matter"

He is just as choked with his team as a lot of the fans are, and hes not talking about it like its a preschool game where no one keeps score and everyone wins.

I have been watching Pens at Philly and quite frankly it is out of control. However what amazes me (although I predicted it at the start of the season when I listed teams "who were putting on muscle) how many different players are prepared to go into thug mode.

The Canucks are not cut out for a game like that and I'm glad but if it should break into mayhem, instigated by a losing LA what should we do? We have already shown that when we are not concentrating on the game we go to pieces.

Some of these teams seem to revel in it and continue to function normally and I have a feeling LA are such a team, when it comes down to it and maybe more so now that they are 2 up and at home. What is the answer.

Playstation Jockeys need not respond. :)

Archived