The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver @ Los Angeles | Gm 3 Rd 1 | Cbc

gragnanifan1

I'd rather we play gritty and tough rather than embarrassing real hockey fans and the game of hockey by diving all over the fringin' place and whining. Get some balls boys and play the game tough - you are losing because the other team is out playing you in all aspects of the game!

I wouldn't be surprised.

They Seem like a Team who could Lost there Composure.

I think we've Proven we can Maintain our's but we have to Choose if we want too.

Kesler, Burrows, Lappierre, Bieksa could all Either choose to maintain there composure, or just Snap and Lose it,

I hope they Maintain it or our Season could be over.

I wouldn't be surprised.

They Seem like a Team who could Lost there Composure.

I think we've Proven we can Maintain our's but we have to Choose if we want too.

Kesler, Burrows, Lappierre, Bieksa could all Either choose to maintain there composure, or just Snap and Lose it,

I hope they Maintain it or our Season could be over.

Yeah, well we wouldn't have signed anyone else back if we re-signed the Hoff with the kind of money he was asking for... BTW, Ehrhoff defensively is just about as bad as Grags, yet Grags costs about 9 million dollars less. Hahaha. 10mil salary vs. half a million. :lol: Ehrhoff was great on the PP, but he wasn't worth the 4 million cap hit.

The Rangers/ Ottawa games are getting rough too.

I just hope that when the mayhem starts, that the Canucks are up on the scoreboard. I think we have a few players that play better when it gets rough....Kesler, Bieksa, Burrows and Hansen for sure.

Just get er done boys!

Archived