The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver @ Los Angeles | Gm 3 Rd 1 | Cbc

gragnanifan1

I wouldn't be surprised.

They Seem like a Team who could Lost there Composure.

I think we've Proven we can Maintain our's but we have to Choose if we want too.

Kesler, Burrows, Lappierre, Bieksa could all Either choose to maintain there composure, or just Snap and Lose it,

I hope they Maintain it or our Season could be over.

Ahh.. our fans are so fickle.. I had a feeling Schneids would get the start tonight, and glad he did. The team plays better around him and I think he's less of an enigma as Luongo. Sure Luongo was good.. just the team didn't get it done. I think if Schneids has any sort of success MG will seriously have to evaluate the goalie position moving forward.

No score Prediction.. but I do think Schneiderman has the chance to be a series changer, and a playoff changer for Vancouver

I liked AV in the interview yesterday or today, at the end he basically said "You guys seem like your trying to get me to stand here and say positive things... talk about all the teams in history who have come back after losing the first two home games, yada yada, I am not going to do that, I am being a realist here... we are down two games and we have to win tomorrow night.... all the other stuff... it doesn't matter"

He is just as choked with his team as a lot of the fans are, and hes not talking about it like its a preschool game where no one keeps score and everyone wins.

Schneids is not the answer, although I 100% agree with the move. We aren't playing as a team at all, far too many indvididual efforts out there. There just seems to be no chemistry amongst any of our players and our D is a turnover machine. We have to turn it around in a pretty big way to stay alive here tonight

Biggest game of the season for the Canucks tonight, hopefully they can muster up a proper power play and get themselves a road win! I think they will win this one, I'm guessing 3-2. Looking forward to seeing Schneider get a chance, although Luongo's been good. Go Canucks!!

To everyone freaking out/nervous.

Think about it this way! Kings won 2 in a row. Overall, we're better than the kings. So we can easily win two in a row. Also,

We were 24-12-5 in away games. We didn't have the second best away record for sucking. Have faith in your Canucks! We can do this! GO CANUCKS GO!

Archived