The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Canucks Fans That Think This Series Is Over Disgust Me

Kes_4_Pres

Just wait until Maxime Lapierre really starts to get under their skin, then we will really have them where we want them.

He has not even begun to really get his taunt on yet.

When Lapierre starts taunting the Kings truly the way we all know he can the Kings will be putty in our hands.

YES! Prolong our misery for another game or two so we can further endanger our players while they scrounge for pride on the floor of a lost-cause play-off series.

HERP A DERP!

Give it up. Taking this to game 6 is not worth it if it inevitably means more injury. If you feel otherwise in any way, shame on you as a fan of the "sport".

We didn't just win the president's trophy by chance. We are the #1 seed in the playoffs. I will not be surprised if we win four straight and take this series. Our goaltending is incredible, if we get the skaters going we will have wins coming our way. I'm not about to give up on the team that I watched 85 games of this season, and you shouldn't either. Shame on those that say they are Canucks fans and yet say we're done.

YES! Prolong our misery for another game or two so we can further endanger our players while they scrounge for pride on the floor of a lost-cause play-off series.

HERP A DERP!

Give it up. Taking this to game 6 is not worth it if it inevitably means more injury. If you feel otherwise in any way, shame on you as a fan of the "sport".

While I'm not disgusted, I do agree with the OP.

Down 3-0. In a low-scoring series, against a team with a stingy defence, and a red hot goalie.

Of course it doesn't look good. Pretty awful actually.

Had the boys come and played like this from game 1, I could see them winning in 6 or 7.

Now, not so much.

Coming back from a 3-0 deficit. Improbable? Absolutely.

The odds are HEAVILY stacked us, yes.

Probability of a favourable outcome is really, really low.

Impossible? Certainly not.

In life, I tend to be a realist, leaning on the pessimistic side.

But, in regards to sports, I'm generally more optimistic. Jeez. Why the hell not?

So to those who say its over, as if it were fact. It isn't.

Yes, the team has dug itself a hole, now faces elimination.

So what, do you want award for pointing out the obvious?

Do you want me to stop cheering for our team because you're all gloomy?

Pff what kind of fan are you?

Last time I checked it was a best-of-7 series, not 5.

Stranger things have happened.

Worse teams have come back from 3-0 down to beat better teams.

Honestly if you can't handle the pressure watching your team in an elimination

game, then maybe you should follow another sport.

Perhaps following chess, or croquet would be more suitable.

There's a difference between giving up on the team and being logical.

I think LA is taking the series. Whether it's in game 4, 5, 6, or 7 has yet to be seen, but the Canucks are NOT winning this series. I'm still going to be wearing my jersey and still cheering for the team in game 4, but that doesn't mean I think we're going to make it to the 2nd round.

If we do make it to the 2nd round, I'll post a video of me slamming mouse traps onto both of my nipples. I'm a little overweight too, so I'll also get the embarrassment from showing my fat stomach all over the internet.

I don't know, I think it's a good deal. If embarrassing myself on the internet via youtube is what makes the Canucks win the Cup, then so be it.

Oh the rare positivity on this board..

In all honesty though, I would have to say that I think the Canucks badly outplayed the Kings last night. Not sure what the final shots were but that doesn't even matter, I'm confident that if we play the way we did last night in game 4, there will be a game 5.

We didn't just win the president's trophy by chance. We are the #1 seed in the playoffs. I will not be surprised if we win four straight and take this series. Our goaltending is incredible, if we get the skaters going we will have wins coming our way. I'm not about to give up on the team that I watched 85 games of this season, and you shouldn't either. Shame on those that say they are Canucks fans and yet say we're done.

Why wouldn't the series be over? These guys can't seem to do even the simplest of things right. How could Edler shoot the puck over the glass at the end of the game? How can we not clear the puck out of the zone? The bottom line is that this team canot do the simplest of things correctly and will be properly put out onto the golf course come Wednesday. They have been a disgrace all series!

I say we've got about a 1 in 20 shot of winning this series.

40% chance of winning the road games, 55% chance of winning the home games. Lets just hope we can get lucky and win on Wednesday. Lots of teams come back from 3-1 down.

Archived