The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider Starting Game 4

jj99

I agree, he has a tendency to let a weak one by now and again. He also has the ability to make a monster save and give his team a boost.

The issue is the team and fans has gotten so used to this they no longer appreciate it and let it motivate them, it's just become expected just like in the beginning of games 1 and 2 when Lu made 3 or 4 outstanding saves, nobody even cared and the team continued to play like crap

It's really quite sad.

the only time he makes monster saves is when he puts himself out of position in the first place. theres a reason why schneider makes saves look easy. lu just falls down and when he makes a glove save, which is rarely, the luongo homers go "wheres the luongo haters now?". forgetting that he lets in tons of bad goals and makes a few saves.

OK so Boston average just under 3 goals a game in that series!

Canucks averaged 1 goal a game, problem can't win if you don't score!

Canucks this year in playoffs have scored the least amount of goals by any team in the playoffs, that's bad.

Oh boy oh boy...is AV out of his mind? I know this is the correct decision, but you have to kind of look at the big picture. If we lose the game, what kind of message does that send about the direction of our future? It might just be the pessimist in me, but if we bow out tonight, it has to be with our #1 at the helm. One thing I can tell you though this is the right decision and AV has balls to be making it.

Also, I wouldn't expect any different treatment whether it is Luongo or Schneider in net. One goal in, you get the benefit of the doubt, two goals in you switch it up.

You really have to wonder how big Luongo's ego is and how he's going to take this.

Archived