Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Makall

It Wasn't Luongo, It Was Daniel

66 posts in this topic

While Daniel helps for sure, I don't think that even if we had him we would have won the first game. Maybe not even the second. PERHAPS the third.... but the reason we are down 3-1 is not because Daniel was out... it was because the team played like garbage. They were getting outchecked and outworked by dramatic proportions early in the series.

nobody is blaming luongo for games 1 or 2 .... he played great, kept us in those games.

its just that schneider is playing at a world class level right now, and even staunch bobby lu supporters admit that schneids gives us the best chance to win right now. it has nothing to do with the play of Lu.

Schneider is good of course. But after this game, everyone's talking about trading Luongo and keeping Schneider.

Obviously the return of Daniel boosted morale.

AH give it up you LU whinners lol! Isn't that turnabout. Sneids has been playing well given the team confidence take a chill pill LU fans.

But just incase you haven't noticed Cory's has better numbers and besides rookie goaltenders have lead their team to Stanley Cups.

Although very unlikely a Van comeback period ; so relax anyways the series is over unless they pull a miracle and if they do the ride Snieds.

AH give it up you LU whinners lol! Isn't that turnabout. Sneids has been playing well given the team confidence take a chill pill LU fans.

But just incase you haven't noticed Cory's has better numbers and besides rookie goaltenders have lead their team to Stanley Cups.

Although very unlikely a Van comeback period ; so relax anyways the series is over unless they pull a miracle and if they do the ride Snieds.

The team for whatever reason just plays BETTER in front of Schneider, they're better offensively and defensively, who knows why. That is what makes Schneider the better choice right now, not necessarily because he's better than Luongo. They are both excellent goalies and i don't get why there would be hate for either one, i say keep them both as long as possible

Lu played great the last couple of games. The thing is, Cory played OUTSTANDING. And, the only way we will have a shot to win 4 straight, is with OUTSTANDING goaltending.

Why can't people see?

The first 3 games we lost because we were missing a key component in the team, one of the twins. Even Schneider couldn't get us a win in the third game.

But as soon as Daniel comes back, we win 3-1. Is this a coincidence that as soon as Daniel starts playing again, we win? Of course not.

Why then are people continuing to blame Luongo? I am positive that not even Schneider could've won Games 1 and 2 for us.

Hey man, I ain't hating on Schneider. And I wouldn't "whine" about the Lu hate if the Schneid fans stopped bashing Lu and asking for him to be traded.

the day that luongo diehards finally realize that schneider is better will be a great day for mankind

the day that luongo diehards finally realize that schneider is better will be a great day for mankind

girls just wanna have fun

and Canucks just wanna have win

it's really that simple

the professional people at ice level making these decisions

all we can do as fans is go with it :towel:

if you call the last week "hating on lu" than i dont think you saw the play off run last year. No one is hating on him... were all super stoked for cory who is doing so well! good for him!

Why can't people see?

The first 3 games we lost because we were missing a key component in the team, one of the twins.  Even Schneider couldn't get us a win in the third game.

But as soon as Daniel comes back, we win 3-1.  Is this a coincidence that as soon as Daniel starts playing again, we win? Of course not.

Why then are people continuing to blame Luongo? I am positive that not even Schneider could've won Games 1 and 2 for us.

and the day when Schneider becomes #1 and you LU-bashers make HIM the new scapegoat down the road, you'll realize how retarded you all are