The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would You Have Raymond In For Game 5?

canucks10271999

Read my previous posts you're f*king with the lines for what? Keslers been a f*ck up this season,castigate him !LEAVE the in-sync lines alone or do you not want to win?The 2nd line is the Bastard line STOP moving good players onto it to have them destroyed by KESLER and screwing the working lines to do this..Q... Have you been watching any of the games so far before spewing this puke?

Sedin - Sedin - Booth

Burrows - Kesler - Higgins

Hansen - Pahlsson - Reinprecht

Bitz - Malhotra - Lapierre

Honestly I'd rather see Lapierre at 4th line center and Kassian on the wing with Raymond and Malhotra sitting on the bench, but we'll need Manny for all the penalties the goons will take. Get Bitz out there and make him take off one of their star's heads. That's apparently how you win in this league nowadays.

I would like to see him in the lineup

He has a ton of speed and he does get a million chances a game who knows one might make its way into the back of the net next game

How come there are no threads like this about Edler and Bieksa for there horrid play in the first 3 games

I have no idea what AV will do regarding raymond. Obviously he doesn't trust the 4th line now because we are basically playing a 3 line game. Raymond was being used on the 2nd unit PP and he is also an option for PK. Even if we have Bitz/Weise/Ebbet on the 4th I think they will get the Kassian treatment where any of those will only see the ice 4-5min max. Raymond, despite how ineffective he has been thus far in the playoffs, AV probably trust him more and feel more comfortable putting him out there for at least 10min a game.

I have no idea what AV will do regarding raymond. Obviously he doesn't trust the 4th line now because we are basically playing a 3 line game. Raymond was being used on the 2nd unit PP and he is also an option for PK. Even if we have Bitz/Weise/Ebbet on the 4th I think they will get the Kassian treatment where any of those will only see the ice 4-5min max. Raymond, despite how ineffective he has been thus far in the playoffs, AV probably trust him more and feel more comfortable putting him out there for at least 10min a game.

The chances he gets (and doesn't bury) takes away chances from burrows and Kesler. He never passes the pucks and every rush instead on bringing the puck to the net when Burr and Kes are crashing the net he circle the net and pass to the D or takes a long wrister that get deflected or easily saved by the goalie. 2 on 1 he never passes or when he does it never gets through.

I can't stand Raymond right now.. BUT, he has to be in our lineup. Even if we play him on the 4th line, if any injury occurs we know he can slot into another line. If we dress Bitz and say Booth gets hurt. Kinda tough to slot Bitz into that 2nd line..

Bench him in favour of who?? He brings more talent then Ebbet Bitz or anyone else on the roster that would slot in for him. I am not a big fan of his, however I am a lesser fan of the alternative. Perhaps if he could put a few in the net there wouldn't be so many dump Raymond threads. The same could be said for Booth and Kesler. They have to find a way of getting pucks on net creating rebounds not the typical one that Quick has had little problems gobbling up. Kesler screen seems to be working and giving Quick trouble.

He should never have been in game ONE! This guy has been playing like crap all season. Speed is nothing without control (oops i sound like a tire commercial) but he's just god awful.

Sedins - Burrows

Booth - Kesler - Kassian

Higgins - Pahlsson - Hansen

Lapierre - Malhotra - Bitz

Done.

Speed is nothing without control (oops)

Booth :emot-parrot:

No seriously I like Booth. I think he had his best game in a while the other night...............that said I would have to say Raymond has more control of the puck than Booth, passes better, and up to the other night laid on more chances and had more shots than Booth............imo.

Archived