The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

At the moment I basically just play NHL 13.

I keep trying to get into other games, but I end up not playing them anymore and just doing EASHL with buddies.

Last game I bought was Far Cry 3. I never ended up finishing it although it was an awesome game.

Same as Borderlands 2, I didn't finish it. I think it was mostly because I played it a lot with a buddy who was numerous levels higher than me, making the quests I was on easy.

I tried to finish Assasin's Creed: Revelations, so I can finally pick up AC3....but I don't know I just can't do it.

For whatever reason in the past few months, I can't seem to game out anymore.

try fallout 3. Not only is it a great open game based in the post appocolypse, but there are so many good ways to play the game that it has lots of replayability. And it should be cheap as its a couple years old

Sith Lords is a classic, I've played with a restoration mod last year, it added back some dialogues and content that made more sense of the story.

Anyway I've finally finished Might and Magic VI: Mandate of Heaven last month. After years of trying (I can't believe that the game will have 15 years in a few months). I've started Might and Magic VII, although I've finished this part a few times, it's still very atmosphere-absorbing.

• Upvote 1

Just finished XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Really fun game. Must play if you're into strategy games

I was on the fence about it. I loooooved the original xcom ufo defence, and by playing the demo for the new one felt like there wasn't as much you could do with your squad both in battle and out. But maybe ill get it now

currently playing pokemon blue. Catching the 151 takes more effort than I originally thought when playing red :P

Just beat Dead Space 3

How was it? I hear mixed things about it

I'm really only playing Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward on Vita right now. I'm going to start another game soon, but IDK what to play <_<