The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

I had some time to finally play ME 3: Citadel DLC this weekend and it was really good. The best thing about it was that they were breaking or making fun of many cliches from the series. Too bad that the original game wasn't this quality. The only downside of the DLC were the Anderson's audiologs, they were full of pathetic patriotic crap.

I've finally gotten back to playing Persona 4 Golden.

I really need to stop buying games and work my my huge backlog

thank you! ive heard great things so I thought I was wrong. are the rest that much better? would you advise to skip?

I would skip it. 2 is when the series gets good, Just look up a plot summary of the first and you should be fine. 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations are all really good. I still haven't played 3, but I've heard really good things about it.

I actually got the original free with Revelations, so I tried playing it, and I'm pretty sure I'm about halfway through the game and I haven't played it in a year. It's so boring.

Edited by Alchemy Time

The first AC game was great when it came out.

I still enjoy it, but the others are much better. Brotherhood is still my favourite

The first AC game was great when it came out.

I still enjoy it, but the others are much better. Brotherhood is still my favourite

The first was an absolutely beautiful game when it came out. The graphic and landscapes were so ahead it's time, I think only Uncharted could compete with it. But man was it boring.

I think AC2 is one of the best sequels in gaming: kept all that was good about AC1; vastly improved protagonist/story; interesting and varied missions; lots of customization and progression. Across the board improvements.

AC2 is my favourite game of the series. I found the others to be a little derivative even though I enjoyed them. Ezio should have just got one game... not 3.

I am looking forward to this weekend to return back to my childhood and play Space Quest IV, V and VI. I've bought them recently on GOG.com to finally play through it, since I haven't finished a single one when I was a kid (way too difficult for me back then). I love these old sierra adventures, especially Gabriel Knight and Quest for Glory series (I've finished all games in the series a couple of times, even with an imported character from the first game to the last one.).

Edited by GrainWetzky
  • Upvote 1

I am looking forward to this weekend to return back to my childhood and play Space Quest IV, V and VI. I've bought them recently on GOG.com to finally play through it, since I haven't finished a single one when I was a kid (way too difficult for me back then). I love these old sierra adventures, especially Gabriel Knight and Quest for Glory series (I've finished all games in the series a couple of times, even with an imported character from the first game to the last one.).

FINALLY!! I've been coming here for years, and nobody mentions Space Quest, Police Quest, or Kings Quest. Although I am more partial to Space Quest 2 (original) is by far my favourite. You get a +1 for mentioning Space Quest and Sierra Adventures. I'd give you a +10 if I could.