The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Booth Bruin Hunting, Shoots Down Chara?

PlayStation

Agreed.

The prairies ( breadbasket of Canada) used to have Grizzlies, tens of thousands of Bison etc...mankind got rid of them to grow grain and beef.

Honestly, so many posters here seem to be unable to connect animals and their demise with what they buy in aisle 5 of the supermarket.

Animals die for to feed humans whether it's meat or grains. You don't want to hunt but are willing to pay someone else to do your killing for you, fine. Arent yo lucky you live in a society that has that option. Just dont' be righteous about your "choice" not to hunt. IF you couldn't buy your food in a supermarket, you'd take up arms in a damn hurry to feed your family.

Lol moron.

Watch food inc before you cry about a bear being HUMANELY shot.

???? ignorant kids in here.

Talk about North American ignorance. MILLIONS OF CHICKENS YOU EAT ARE KEPT IN 1by1 CAGES AND YOU CALL THESE HUNTERS PATHETIC LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I want to fight you honestly, this isn't a threat but when a dumb person thinks they're this smart man oh man.

this is what a early playoff can do to people...... if people really do cares about life in general then why is there murder everyday? if people think animal is equal to human then why do we eat animal meat at all? I am not saying loveing and protecting animal is wrong but we have no rights to criticize what booth did. everybody is talking about trophy hunting, how do you know he is trophy hunting? any proof? hunting has been a sports for thousands of year. Hunting don't kill off entire species of animal..... pollution, deforestation, overall killing animals are the main reasons why some species is on the edge of extinctions.. Just wondering how many of you guys eats tuna?

Everyone bitching about this really needs to take a step back and take stock of their lives... if your REALLY against this then you should really stop eating meat all together, because what is the difference between this.. and buy pre-packaged meat that was held in subpar conditions and tortured before being brutally murdered so you can eat. Seriously, don't try and act all high and mighty to everyone.

and by the way, to step back from the whole hunting debate, let's imagine for a second a bruins had tweeted something like that about a canucks player. you know, something about hunting the canucks and shooting an animal that was the size of, or looked like, or somehow was similar to a specific canucks player.

there would be 4 different threads right now talking about how classless the bruins are haha

And no hunter would judge you for that or suggest the laws should be changed so you had to.

It's the righteous judgemental comments that are so annoying and off-base.

If you don't agree with hunting , don't hunt. How hard is that to understand?!!

If you don't like pictures of dead animals, don't open links to such pics.

LIve your life and let others live theirs. I'm sure David Booth wasn't seeking your approval for what he does. It's HIS Twitter account FFS. He owns it and it's his life. DON't like it...stay the hell away from it.

Lol i dont even know where to start. Firstly the whole point here is they probably wont eat the bear. So there goes your food inc comparison. Then just by the way u type i can tell youre just a little spastastic 20ish year old. Truth hurts dont it? And then wanting to fight over an internet post? And youre calling others morons? Lmfao.

Believe me i would absolutey love for you to come start a fight with me. Feel free too pm me anytime.

You don't get the point. It's not about him killing the bear per se. It's about him killing it for sport, for a trophy. We all know where meat comes from and we have respect for the animals that we eat. Glorifying yourself with photos of a killed bear only to use it for a rug and mount on your wall is pathetic, cowardly and small.

Lol moron.

Watch food inc before you cry about a bear being HUMANELY shot.

???? ignorant kids in here.

Talk about North American ignorance. MILLIONS OF CHICKENS YOU EAT ARE KEPT IN 1by1 CAGES AND YOU CALL THESE HUNTERS PATHETIC LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I want to fight you honestly, this isn't a threat but when a dumb person thinks they're this smart man oh man.

so i assume you have spoken with david booth and he told you ya i just killed a bear just for the heck of it im going to take a picture and leave the body behind and perhaps go kill something else

so none of you people claiming he just killed the bear for fun have any idea what is going to happen with the bear which makes this one of the most useless thread ever created on cdc

Two points

One, I would LOVE to know how many of the Booth haters eat commercially raised meat.... How many of you are brave enough to post weather you do or not? I grew up hunting, in fact it was the only way my dad could fill the freezer to feed us through the year. We were taught to shoot a rifle at ten years old, but also taught the ethical responsibility of only killing what you intend to eat, we were taught to only shoot if you have a clean shot, and to not let an animal suffer. If we wounded an animal, we tracked it until it could be found. This is responsible hunting. If either my brother or I had killed a robin for instance, we would have had to eat it, and I know my dad would have made us. And I will admit it was fun, in fact those hunting trips were some of the best times of my life, we hunted, hiked, fished and spent time around the fire. We took in the nature around us and treated it with respect. Not all hunters are inhumane and out for a trophy, but I do identify with the smile on Booths face after a big kill. I would feel better actually killing an animal for myself to eat than have some douche bag million dollar cow torturer do it, at least I know it died humanely, in fact most hunters treat their prey with more respect then then the average person who shops at Walmart does for the small children making their 5 dollar Nike's

Two, I wonder how many of you feel it's ok to send young men over seas to kill other men, women and children for the oil that fuels their cars.....just sayin

Sorry for the rant......

Oh and BTW I do not currently hunt, I became a vegetarian for a period of my life because of health problems so I stopped hunting because I would not kill what I could not eat.

Two,

LOL. If Booth turns that bear into food, all you animal activists should take a hike. Go fight your battles against Monsanto or someone who is actually harming the animals in stead of a quick, circle-of-life death.

If it's a trophy, and the meat is not going to use, flame the living heck out of him.

Not afraid to hunt. Many (should) know that's where out meat comes from.

Don't respect hunting for sport, for trophies, or for a good photo with some buddies. An animal has just died for your benefit (food). Have respect.

You really think a guy that makes big money is going to eat bear meat? I would be willing to wager thats not what they had in mind. As well most bears that are killed arent eaten are they? At least i have never heard of hunters eating bear meat.

Lol i dont even know where to start. Firstly the whole point here is they probably wont eat the bear. So there goes your food inc comparison. Then just by the way u type i can tell youre just a little spastastic 20ish year old. Truth hurts dont it? And then wanting to fight over an internet post? And youre calling others morons? Lmfao.

Believe me i would absolutey love for you to come start a fight with me. Feel free too pm me anytime.

Archived