The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Feelings Towards La's Success

if you are a fan of boring hockey played by a team that has players who play on the edge of the rules and sometimes cross that line then i suppose you will like them , but i do not .and i hope some one knocks dustin brown into the next century .

I refuse to cheer for another team other then the Canucks. I'll watch parts of games, but can offer any emotion towards the outcome. It's been a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng 14 days since my last Canuck game, When does pre-season hockey start??

I'm certainly not 'cheering' for them. I am actually of two minds on this,

I'm happy that they beat the Blues because they beat us so it just proves that they are a good team, therefore I feel better about losing to them.

HOWEVER, I also want vengeance! I want to see them LOSE because they beat us.

I was reading a Sportsnet article about the win and was surprised at some of the adjectives used to describe their wins over the Canucks

"After steamrolling top-seeded Vancouver " and "The Kings won just one playoff series in the ensuing 17 seasons before routing the Presidents' Trophy-winning Canucks" (http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2012/05/06/los_angeles_kings_st_louis_blues_game_four_nhl_playoffs/)

Hmmm...

I refuse to cheer for another team other then the Canucks. I'll watch parts of games, but can offer any emotion towards the outcome. It's been a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng 14 days since my last Canuck game, When does pre-season hockey start??

Archived