The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burning Dvds (Need Help)

Trebreh

Hi guys, so I bought a DVD RW disc to burn some videos.

It's 4.7 GB big, I burned a video 1 video and it was fine, but when i tried to burn another one, my converter wouldnt let me.

Im using AVS converter, It asked me if i want to erase the entire disk. I dont know what do do?? please help.

Hi guys, so I bought a DVD RW disc to burn some videos.

It's 4.7 GB big, I burned a video 1 video and it was fine, but when i tried to burn another one, my converter wouldnt let me.

Im using AVS converter, It asked me if i want to erase the entire disk. I dont know what do do?? please help.

Are you sure that DVD is re-writable? Sometime u buy a dvd R but its written as RW. it happened with me twice. I think any software should burn the disk try Nero.

download trial version http://www.nero.com/enu/

Did u try to burn another video after ejecting the dvd?

here is the Ans

http://forums.techguy.org/multimedia/740431-solved-burn-video-without-erasing.html

I'm pretty sure if you write one movie on and when it finishes, you can no longer burn another movie or file onto it.

Try putting both files onto the DVD disc at the same time.

From reading the title, I thought the thread would be about lighting DVD discs on fire because they have become useless due to Blu-Ray.

That is my answer too. Once you burn a file on a disc, the disc is unusable for burning any other files. The burning software would reject the disc, thinking it was full, even though there may only a small file on it.

Like this person say, burn as many files as will fit on the disc - at the same time.

Archived