Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MickeyBlueEyes

Does Booth Want Out Already?

177 posts in this topic

i agree. I mean how dare he have a hobby and life of his own outside the hockey season....

I'm starting to see it....

...Booth wants out of Vancouver, so he goes to Alberta with a TV crew and shoots Bears. The man is a genius. If this doesn't get him out of town, I don't know what will.

man are you bored. lay off on booth. let him be the person he wants to be in the off season- and thats a hunter i would say. (shaking my head)

What a perceptive analysis by the OP. This whole highly publicized bear shooting event was a calculated move on Booth's part to anger the Canucks fans so they will demand he be traded, so he doesnt have to ask for a trade himself. Brilliant plan.

Willie Mitchell killed fish

David Booth kills bears

Tell me where the difference is

Deep rooted trade plot using thousands of unknowing particiapants as compared to just asking for a trade. Yeah, sounds reasonable.

:picard:

However, I also find his holier than though attitude hilarious while combined with young idiotic surfer attitude. Religion makes me :lol:

Deep rooted trade plot using thousands of unknowing particiapants as compared to just asking for a trade. Yeah, sounds reasonable.

However, I also find his holier than though attitude hilarious while combined with young idiotic surfer attitude. Religion makes me :lol:

Yes. Absolutely. Booth wants out. What else could bear hunting and loving his dog possibly mean? Clearly sending a message to MG - "trade me somewhere I can hunt bears and love my dog."

I think he was also trying to say that he hates the Bruins and is dyslexic (loves God).

I assume you mean "holier than thou".

When has he exhibited that attitude?

Just because he's Christian doesn't mean you have to generalize him and just assume he acts the way you think all Christians act.

All Christians don't act that way.

Religion makes me happy.

This is why I try to stay out of canucks talk in the off season. :sick:

Q. What do you call dyslexic agnomatic insomnac

A. Someone that lays awake at night and wonders if there really is a dog.

:)

The rest of you kiddies in front of your computers do your meat hunting at Safeway.