The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Does Booth Want Out Already?

MickeyBlueEyes

I'm starting to see it....

...Booth wants out of Vancouver, so he goes to Alberta with a TV crew and shoots Bears. The man is a genius. If this doesn't get him out of town, I don't know what will.

Deep rooted trade plot using thousands of unknowing particiapants as compared to just asking for a trade. Yeah, sounds reasonable.

:picard:

However, I also find his holier than though attitude hilarious while combined with young idiotic surfer attitude. Religion makes me :lol:

Deep rooted trade plot using thousands of unknowing particiapants as compared to just asking for a trade. Yeah, sounds reasonable.

:picard:

However, I also find his holier than though attitude hilarious while combined with young idiotic surfer attitude. Religion makes me :lol:

Yes. Absolutely. Booth wants out. What else could bear hunting and loving his dog possibly mean? Clearly sending a message to MG - "trade me somewhere I can hunt bears and love my dog."

I think he was also trying to say that he hates the Bruins and is dyslexic (loves God).

I assume you mean "holier than thou".

When has he exhibited that attitude?

Just because he's Christian doesn't mean you have to generalize him and just assume he acts the way you think all Christians act.

All Christians don't act that way.

Religion makes me happy.

Archived