The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Video] Bure Goal #60 - 1994

M A K A V E L I 96

Loved every goal he ever scored but my fav moment is when he took churla out with "The Mother Of All Elbows".

Did not need Gino then, showed he could take care of himself.This is what the Sedins need to do to show the

league that they will resort to vigilante justice to protect themselves.

And churla was never heard from again...... -_-

Nail Yakupov may be the next Bure.

I watched a video on him for the first time yesterday and I saw a lot of resemblance in Bure, he is scouted to be number #1 in the draft this year. His favorite player growing up was Bure, his number is 10 like Bure, he skates and dangles like Bure and snipes and throws his body around as well. I've just never seen another player like Bure, but for the first time since I have seen Bure play watching Nail Yakupov it was like watching Bure again when Bure was a rookie.

Yup. I was lucky enough to be at this game, seriously! Bure was by far my favourite player and was responsible for generating my obsession with all things Canucks. I was 11 when he came into the league. So naturally, when he scored this goal at a game I was at, I was floored.

I bet not many people remember that this goal was actually during a pre-season game.

Archived