The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

With Summer Approaching, What's A Good Beer To Have In The Hot Sun?

Just came back from a trip to the Sam Adams brewery in Boston. It was pretty good. Probably helped that you got free beer (3 different types at 7oz, but they just pass a few pitchers around, so you actually get a bit more).

Coors Light is the best beer to drink in the sun. Low alcohol, so its lower in calories and you can drink it without getting drunk. Plus, there is nothing more fun than to bait beer snobs by claiming the superiority of Coors Light.

LMAO. The real Situation doesn't have any thing to do all day besides go to the gym, tan do laundry. Someone without a real job like him could put in several hours a day for working out while busier people can only fit in about an hour per day. If I had the time he does for for working out, I wouldn't be worrying about roadblocks like drinking.

LMAO. The real Situation doesn't have any thing to do all day besides go to the gym, tan do laundry. Someone without a real job like him could put in several hours a day for working out while busier people can only fit in about an hour per day. If I had the time he does for for working out, I wouldn't be worrying about roadblocks like drinking.

Hard apple cider can be a good beer alternative for summer outdoor activities, not only is it refreshing but it makes you a lot less attractive to mosquitos and since it neutralizes their "venom" whatever bites they do give you will be a lot less itchy.

Archived