---------------------------------------

- 1st Period -

CGY Joni Pitkanen (3), Mikael Backlund, Rene Bourque 7:57

- 2nd Period -

TB Mike Fisher (5), Patrick Marleau, Victor Hedman 3:30 SH

TB Chuck Kobasew (4), Aaron Palushaj, Brian Lee 7:28

- 3rd Period -

CGY Kris Versteeg (9), Jason Pominville, Olli Jokinen 17:20

I've just got to say, I probably don't know as much as you guys who live around Vancouver and deal with all the media and stuff all the time, but Pass It To Bulis (not like super official or anything, but I tend to find their opinions well thought out and backed up with evidence) think Weise does everything bar hit and fight better than Volpatti, and that's what the Nucks want, guys that can move up and down the line up as necessary.

They tend to give Weise a lot of credit, and from what I've seen, I agree with them. I don't see why he gets so much hate, the guy hasn't had the best luck with putting numbers up, but he's an upgrade on Volpatti. They also think Pinnizzotto is an upgrade on Volpatti for the same reason. Hits as well, fights as well, but is better on the puck.

I don't get to watch every game for the full 60 minutes, but I really like what I've seen of Weise, and so do the PitB guys. Why does he get so much hate?

I've just got to say, I probably don't know as much as you guys who live around Vancouver and deal with all the media and stuff all the time, but Pass It To Bulis (not like super official or anything, but I tend to find their opinions well thought out and backed up with evidence) think Weise does everything bar hit and fight better than Volpatti, and that's what the Nucks want, guys that can move up and down the line up as necessary.

They tend to give Weise a lot of credit, and from what I've seen, I agree with them. I don't see why he gets so much hate, the guy hasn't had the best luck with putting numbers up, but he's an upgrade on Volpatti. They also think Pinnizzotto is an upgrade on Volpatti for the same reason. Hits as well, fights as well, but is better on the puck.

I don't get to watch every game for the full 60 minutes, but I really like what I've seen of Weise, and so do the PitB guys. Why does he get so much hate?

It's not that Weise gets so much hate, it's that he's a borderline NHLer that does not add an element that the team doesn't already have. Volpatti did that, at least. Really, I would not have been happy if either of them were in the starting line-up for Game 1 of the playoffs so I'm not too upset about that.

The lack of emotion and fight on this team is disturbing though. We've all seen that over the years with many teams in many sports. It just gives you a bad feeling that all is not right in the world.

/ And please post more. I like the evil thoughts the girl in your sig gives me...

CDCGML 2012-13 Sim Playoffs

CDC Fantasy Sim Cup Finals

Game 7 - Final/OT

medium.pngTampa Bay - 2

medium.pngCalgary - 3 (OT)

Flames win series 4-3

Goals --------- 1st-----2nd-----3rd------OT-------FINAL--

Tampa Bay ---- 0 ------- 2 ------ 0 ------- 0 --------- 2 -----

Calgary -------- 1 ------- 0 ------ 0 ------- 1 --------- 3 -----

Shots ----------1st-----2nd-----3rd------OT-----TOTAL-

Tampa Bay ----- 8 ----- 15 ----- 10 ------ 4 ------ 33 ---

Calgary --------- 9 ------ 7 ------ 13 ------ 3 ------ 29 ---

Scoring Summary

---------------------------------------

- 1st Period -

CGY Joni Pitkanen (3), Mikael Backlund, Rene Bourque 7:57

- 2nd Period -

TB Mike Fisher (5), Patrick Marleau, Victor Hedman 3:30 SH

TB Chuck Kobasew (4), Aaron Palushaj, Brian Lee 7:28

- 3rd Period -

CGY Kris Versteeg (9), Jason Pominville, Olli Jokinen 17:20

- Overtime -

CGY Joni Pitkanen (4), Jiri Tlusty, Lee Stempniak 5:29

Alright I gotta question here... So I've sent a UFA offer to an agent two days ago. Now, the agent still hasn't read the message, but's been on CDC. Would I be allowed to forward that message to a different agent? Don't want to miss out on losing the player.

Alright I gotta question here... So I've sent a UFA offer to an agent two days ago. Now, the agent still hasn't read the message, but's been on CDC. Would I be allowed to forward that message to a different agent? Don't want to miss out on losing the player.

Have no fear, your offer will be considered. Patience :)

Archived