Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Canucks Cali Trip

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan Murray

Ryan Murray

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:55 AM

My family and I are strongly considering going on March 23rd to see the Canucks take on the Kings at Staples, and to see the Canucks take on the Ducks the following day. The Saturday game is at 1 PM, and the Sunday game is at 5 PM.

Is anybody else considering going?
Posted Image
Credit to Vintage Canuck

#2 Ryan Murray

Ryan Murray

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

Anyone?
Posted Image
Credit to Vintage Canuck

#3 GradinToSmyl

GradinToSmyl

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:05 AM

My family and I are strongly considering going on March 23rd to see the Canucks take on the Kings at Staples, and to see the Canucks take on the Ducks the following day. The Saturday game is at 1 PM, and the Sunday game is at 5 PM.

It's June Ryan, why would anyone be making March travel plans for a weekend?
After a few days here, I am surprised half of you got the anti-bot question correct to register for this site.

#4 thundernuts

thundernuts

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:11 AM

Yes, maybe Phoenix on Thursday night too.

TRB-Thunder-Nuts-Logos.jpg

#5 D.Doughty

D.Doughty

Canucks Third-Line

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

haha

#6 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,476 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:28 AM

Anyone?

Bueller?

Mostly this. I booked my 2 week honeymoon a month and a half in advance, although some people do make plans way ahead for such short trips.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

If this team lets go of Sang he will burn this team next year. 

#7 GradinToSmyl

GradinToSmyl

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

BTW Ryan, the Figueroa hotel is well situation near LA Live and is well priced if you prefer boutique style hotels over big boxes.
After a few days here, I am surprised half of you got the anti-bot question correct to register for this site.

#8 Jester13

Jester13

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:42 AM

i just made plans for some buds to come out here to Montreal to watch the Nucks play on Nov 24th so I see this guys question as legit. Can't wait to see the Nucks play in the Bell Centre!!!!! Sure hope I can get enough tickets when they come available. Anyone with a hookup to get tickets in Montreal? haha I just moved here a month ago so...

"Education is the inoculator for ignorance."

#9 vancouvercanucks#1

vancouvercanucks#1

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:49 AM

You will ALWAYS find Canucks fans in So Cal, we set a record last season in Anaheim for the biggest sellout the Pond/Honda Center has ever had.

i am so sick of don cherry. get him the hell off ...hes way past his expiry date. I'm trying to watch hockey I don't want some senile blowhard talking about respecting baby jesus's birthday and not taking the lord's name in vain.

#10 TheCammer

TheCammer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

Sounds like a good weekend for the SUBWAY Roadtrip of a Lifetime.

258o0g4.jpg

#11 CowtownCanuck

CowtownCanuck

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

Marking it on my calender.. but it is a little early to commit.

#12 Ryan Murray

Ryan Murray

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:37 PM

i just made plans for some buds to come out here to Montreal to watch the Nucks play on Nov 24th so I see this guys question as legit. Can't wait to see the Nucks play in the Bell Centre!!!!! Sure hope I can get enough tickets when they come available. Anyone with a hookup to get tickets in Montreal? haha I just moved here a month ago so...

Just stick with Ticketmaster, because they are the official ticket sponsor of the NHL.

For a big Canucks fan in Montreal, I would recommend this: VAN @ OTT, Nov. 22, 2012 and VAN @ MTL, Nov. 24, 2012.

I know you were already planning the MTL one, but the Ottawa one isn't far from Montreal.
Posted Image
Credit to Vintage Canuck

#13 Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,444 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:56 PM

I'll be there 100%. Been doing it for five years now.

FearandLoathingSig.jpg

Total control now. Tooling along the main drag on a Saturday night in Vegas. Two good old boys in a fire-apple red convertible. Stoned. Ripped. Twisted. Good people. 

#14 Ryan Murray

Ryan Murray

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:01 PM

I'll be there 100%. Been doing it for five years now.

My whole family is totally psyched to go there! Can you make any restaurant recommendations?
Posted Image
Credit to Vintage Canuck

#15 Durian

Durian

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:32 PM

hmm during spring break, ill talk to my mom about it XD

hi wee trad bobbi luuuu 4 ryan clowne. we gett big depht wingelrs who can [****] kasasian up in fite an kill ben marchandt an duncen keiths we will win with gritti forward yes?

ok butt i already kno mark gillis he taek recomiendation from mee al time. i responsibel for his disisihun to draft sedin ok?

Posted Image

#16 canuck4evr

canuck4evr

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:30 PM

I really want to make the trip either in November or March but I'm afraid that a lockout will screw my travel plans. Does anyone know if you can get travel insurance to cover something like that?

#17 SpursCanuck

SpursCanuck

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:37 PM

Being from Scotland, it's hard to get to see NHL games, my one and only game was the Bluejackets vs Canucks at the Nationwide Area and to top things off, WE LOST !!
Posted Image

#18 GradinToSmyl

GradinToSmyl

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:38 PM

I really want to make the trip either in November or March but I'm afraid that a lockout will screw my travel plans. Does anyone know if you can get travel insurance to cover something like that?

Doubt it. Why not just wait until you know. Flights in November will be abundant, as will hotels. There is no need to book tomorrow.

#19 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,368 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:39 PM

"I'm going going, back back to cali cali"
Posted Image

#20 GradinToSmyl

GradinToSmyl

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:39 PM

Sounds like a good weekend for the SUBWAY Roadtrip of a Lifetime.

Really overpriced, but convenient.

#21 Schneider.Man604

Schneider.Man604

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:22 AM

I will also be going on the road trip with some buddies, it should be good lets tear those california stadiums apart canucks nation show them what real hockey fans are like in Canada. LOL remember when at the ducks game when all you could hear in the honda centre was "GO CANUCKS GO!" and the ducks fans started chanting "USA! USA!" too funny why would you say that.

#22 CanuckRow

CanuckRow

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,110 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:24 AM

My dad, brother, and I really wanted to do this, but we were hoping it was going to be around December once again so don't think it's going to work out :(

15yezck.jpg

@Chel24Seven

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.