The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

Regarding Burrows and his paycut:

He took 2 million for 4 years. That's sacrificing a lot of money. He could have gotten at least 3.5 or even 4 million from another team. For his hard work and dedication. The guy kills penalties also.

Missing out on another 2 million for 4 years? I don't know about you, but letting 4-8 million slide just to stick it with the Canucks and help MG build a team....Burrows is a trooper.

People that don't want him soley because he's a "rat" are blind homers letting their hatred of Blackhawks get in the way of seeing a direct need for their own team. People that don't want him because they think he's not talented and not an effective player simply just don't know hockey.

I don't want him straight up for Luongo but if it was a package including Shaw or another prospect and pick I'd take it

People that don't want him soley because he's a "rat" are blind homers letting their hatred of Blackhawks get in the way of seeing a direct need for their own team. People that don't want him because they think he's not talented and not an effective player simply just don't know hockey.

I don't want him straight up for Luongo but if it was a package including Shaw or another prospect and pick I'd take it

Archived