The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Yes i'm scared of a online game for free.

No, it's about a #1 franchise center being traded for 2 prospects who wont make a impact within the next 2 seasons.. lol

Meh, NVM, i dont want to squabble about it actually. not worth it. Disregard..

*VC*, if you feel it would save you time, which I think it would, why not just link us to the "scores" part of the website when sims are up? The screenshots are fantastic on everything, but if it would save you time on each sim I'd be 100% good with you just linking to the website.

And honestly, half the time I go there to look anyway, because I also check my AHL scores.

*VC*, if you feel it would save you time, which I think it would, why not just link us to the "scores" part of the website when sims are up? The screenshots are fantastic on everything, but if it would save you time on each sim I'd be 100% good with you just linking to the website.

And honestly, half the time I go there to look anyway, because I also check my AHL scores.

Yeah VC, it will save you loads of time so linking us to scores would be great for you. Also, it doesn't take long to click scores and then your boxscore. Its really only one extra click

Also VC, I apologize for not managing my teams cap very well. You may suspend Weber for todays game if you want as I haven't had the time to get on the client. I will do my lines for sure tomorrow because we have school tomorrow and I will get bored so I will be able to do my lines.

Just make sure you unsuspend Weber after todays sims so I can put him in my lineup tomorrow

Archived