The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Snacks/Food available in the States

LeanBeef

You can always go to McDonald's and try their fries.. they're loaded with salt. It's pretty gross.

Oh and fyi, vanilla coke is still available at certain corner stores in Canada :)

Do they still sell Pepsi Blue in the states ? I loved that stuff.

Doesn't mean they are allowed to sell it.

There is a corner store near me that sells all the US pops you can't here (all the Mountain Dews, W.C. Pepsi (but as I said.. it's 'back), Vanilla and Cherry Coke) --- but he just goes down to Bellingham, buys the 12 packs for $3, then sells each can for $1.50

Pepsi Blue seems to only be available in The Phillipines, Indonesia and Malaysia.

That's probably because non-brown pop not labeled an "energy drink" cannot contain caffeine in Canada.

As stated earlier, there are shops that sell Mexican Coke. I doubt it's illegal to sell foreign specialty drinks here.

You absolutely have to eat at Chick-fil-a! I've lived in the south, and it's pretty big down there for a good reason. The food is awesome (best fries ever *drool*), and I looked it up and noticed that they do have one located in Bellingham. I recommend getting their waffle fries, a chicken sandwich, and a chocolate milkshake. Here's their website with a link to their menu in case you want to learn more: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Menu. Gosh, I miss that place so much. Enjoy!

You absolutely have to eat at Chick-fil-a! I've lived in the south, and it's pretty big down there for a good reason. The food is awesome (best fries ever *drool*), and I looked it up and noticed that they do have one located in Bellingham. I recommend getting their waffle fries, a chicken sandwich, and a chocolate milkshake. Here's their website with a link to their menu in case you want to learn more: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Menu. Gosh, I miss that place so much. Enjoy!

Doesn't mean they are allowed to sell it.

There is a corner store near me that sells all the US pops you can't here (all the Mountain Dews, W.C. Pepsi (but as I said.. it's 'back), Vanilla and Cherry Coke) --- but he just goes down to Bellingham, buys the 12 packs for $3, then sells each can for $1.50

Pepsi Blue seems to only be available in The Phillipines, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Archived