The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

HELP! East Indian Wedding! :O

SukhKular

Hey guys...

My sister's getting married this month and we're having a big wedding obviously. I'm getting some music together for the functions aka tent parties at the house. I need music ideas. No English songs, as I have plenty but Punjabi music. Like boliyaan and bhangra. The more the merrier. I know there's quite a few brownies on CDC so help me out guys. When in doubt about a particular song just post it. I will YouTube and add to the playlist if I like it. Wedding is on the 25th and we'll be partying all week so the quicker the better.

congrats on your sister's wedding! here are a few wedding songs from back in the day that i've heard throughout all the indian weddings i've been to. some of them i heard when i was watching my parents' wedding tape from back in the 80s so you may not like them but what the hey old is gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWWDCKbtnZI

a great song to get everyone dancing... one of my all time favs:

also an all time fav:

Hey guys...

My sister's getting married this month and we're having a big wedding obviously. I'm getting some music together for the functions aka tent parties at the house. I need music ideas. No English songs, as I have plenty but Punjabi music. Like boliyaan and bhangra. The more the merrier. I know there's quite a few brownies on CDC so help me out guys. When in doubt about a particular song just post it. I will YouTube and add to the playlist if I like it. Wedding is on the 25th and we'll be partying all week so the quicker the better.

Archived