Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Canuck fans should be like whitecaps fans

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#61 You Mad Bro?

You Mad Bro?

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:22 PM

This thread is just gone. LOCK!

#62 Junkyard Dog

Junkyard Dog

Formerly Castiel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,291 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:26 PM

We have fans that cheer when our number 1 goalie gets pulled during the Stanley cup final. And when 1 player has one bad season/playoffs they're on him like white on rice complaining and b*tching, for example "OMFG WHY DOES RAYMOND ALWAYS FALL TRADE HIM" not to give a crap that he's coming off the worst injury of his career. Some fans want Coach Av fired even though he's coached us to the finals and to two back to back President Trophy's. Some fans think MG's retarded even though he's got us great players.

weber.gif

Weber=mods Zetterberg=me

#63 Cromeslab

Cromeslab

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:41 PM

Who cares its soccer!jeesh OMG we should be more like soccer.are you frickin kidding me?Canuck fans are fine I've been n the building for multiple games including playoffs and the atmosphere is fine.Quit tryin to compare soccer with Hockey.

Edited by Cromeslab, 16 August 2012 - 09:48 PM.

Posted Image

"Where you've been is good and gone,all you can keep is the gettin there"Townes Van Zandt

#64 ruffdeezy

ruffdeezy

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:49 PM

I go to at least 10 games a year, the past year was a little subdued due to the fact we weren't over last year yet. Every other year has been very loud every single game. When we score, it's nuts. Everyone is on their feet. In other rinks around the league only 1/4 of people are on their feet when there's a goal. This past year when Edler got the shorthander against Detroit, it was super loud, nearly playoff loud.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.