The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G part 2 [ST.LOUIS AND TAMPA BAY OPEN!]

Patrick Kane

In these drafts, GM's usually only announce players that they select. However we are not one of them, and we are proud to announce that we have entered talks with singer Ellie Goulding for her to be our new intermission entertainment. We are very proud to hear that she has and will again publicly state that she will refuse to work under the corrupt management of the Hurricanes. Talks will be resumed tomorrow, after a very beneficial day of talks where both parties agreed to many terms on a rapidly approaching agreement. However GM's here will be displeased that I made this announcement and not my pick, so with the 445th overall pick this year... we are very pleased to select from my favourite team the Vancouver Canucks....

Keith "underpaid" Ballard

Keith+Ballard+Chicago+Blackhawks+v+Vancouver+8rOm20N4FZYl.jpg

Now i'm sure we're all very interested in what Ellie Goulding can bring to the team. Not only does she have an angelic voice, a killer accent, a charming personality, but she also has the Moves Like Jagger. As we here in Arizona always say... "If she's good enough to sing for the Royal Wedding, she's good enough to sing in Glendale." Her hit song "Lights" was a huge reason why we chose her, as management and the team all listen to that on game day. Oh and about the guy we drafted? We heard that this Ballard kid can skate.

In these drafts, GM's usually only announce players that they select. However we are not one of them, and we are proud to announce that we have entered talks with singer Ellie Goulding for her to be our new intermission entertainment. We are very proud to hear that she has and will again publicly state that she will refuse to work under the corrupt management of the Hurricanes. Talks will be resumed tomorrow, after a very beneficial day of talks where both parties agreed to many terms on a rapidly approaching agreement. However GM's here will be displeased that I made this announcement and not my pick, so with the 445th overall pick this year... we are very pleased to select from my favourite team the Vancouver Canucks....

Keith "underpaid" Ballard

Keith+Ballard+Chicago+Blackhawks+v+Vancouver+8rOm20N4FZYl.jpg

Now i'm sure we're all very interested in what Ellie Goulding can bring to the team. Not only does she have an angelic voice, a killer accent, a charming personality, but she also has the Moves Like Jagger. As we here in Arizona always say... "If she's good enough to sing for the Royal Wedding, she's good enough to sing in Glendale." Her hit song "Lights" was a huge reason why we chose her, as management and the team all listen to that on game day. Oh and about the guy we drafted? We heard that this Ballard kid can skate.

Archived