The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Owner To Buy Abbotsford Sports Entertainment?

Alex the Great

If Abbotsford was affiliated with the Canucks I would definitely try to see some games. If Aquilini was able to helicopted that arena to a better location I'd probably go to even more. With parking a schmozzle and practically non-existant transit, that rink is annoying to get to. Unless that's changed in the last year or two.

Our prospects will have more travel than any other in the NHL, one of the leading factors that negatively impacts development. Not to mention getting thrown in the fish bowl early, which has been known to destroy player's development.

As an Abbotsford resident, on the other hand, it would certainly be great for me and my city.

If Abbotsford was affiliated with the Canucks I would definitely try to see some games. If Aquilini was able to helicopted that arena to a better location I'd probably go to even more. With parking a schmozzle and practically non-existant transit, that rink is annoying to get to. Unless that's changed in the last year or two.

hmmmmm would this hurt rogers arena attendance

- half the people at rogers arena are fair weather fans, eating sushi, drinking coffee and texting on the phone

i can see the fans in abby being loud beer drinking hockey crazed fans

it wont hurt attendance but it might just be a better crowd

Archived