Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

I'm on and looking to play my games.

Just a heads up, the next advance will be Wednesday at 8.

Also I'm looking to play Calgary, Minny and Toronto, I'll be on around 9.

After continuous talks with San Jose, we have agreed on a deal Including Duncan Keith, however, the deal will not go through until Keith is back from injury.

After continuous talks with San Jose, we have agreed on a deal Including Duncan Keith, however, the deal will not go through until Keith is back from injury.

If u have to reach New Jersey send messages to this account or hadonetomany gamer tag

I have two games with Tampa who hasn't been on since the 28th.... Anyone heard from Tampa guy? Also, another opponent I have, Florida, hasn't been online since the 28th.... Where you guys at?

I have two games with Tampa who hasn't been on since the 28th.... Anyone heard from Tampa guy? Also, another opponent I have, Florida, hasn't been online since the 28th.... Where you guys at?

Need to play Boston and Pittsburgh x2, Ill be on all day tomorrow and can be on tonight

sorry i have been super busy, i have literally had a golf tournament every single day (2 on saturday) but im back online and ready to play

Need to play Boston and Pittsburgh x2, Ill be on all day tomorrow and can be on tonight