The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

This pretty much sums up what I was going to say. The League might be created late tonight, depends on how fast I finish my English essay, but it will definitely be up by around 2:00 PM on Wednesday. Also if you're not going to be able to join in the next couple of days give me a heads up, or you're probably going to get kicked out if you're inactive for too long.

Just so you guys know I won't be joining (or applying) until like... 11:30 at night tomorrow, work and such.

Also I've requested that we wait until the 13th of sept. to start actually playing games, so that we can all get an idea of how the league works and understand what we are joining, it can also give us an idea of who's inactive and just sitting here with a team.

One more note, ALL trades are going to be re-analyzed since the overalls might have changed since we last saw them.

i disagree - trade at your own risk! the ratings may not be the same on game release - im pretty sure that was advertised on the front page of the other league... as well as the yahoo site that links to the player overalls. i'm not too worried about it, but i think the trades should be final after approval... what happens if they tweak the ratings again in a couple weeks?

i disagree - trade at your own risk! the ratings may not be the same on game release - im pretty sure that was advertised on the front page of the other league... as well as the yahoo site that links to the player overalls. i'm not too worried about it, but i think the trades should be final after approval... what happens if they tweak the ratings again in a couple weeks?

Archived