The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

The Chicago Blackhawks would like to congratulate the Phoenix Coyotes of a great series.

After Sharp returned in Game 4, leading to a Hawk win, things looked up for Chicago. But when Jonathan Toews was hurt late in the game, it sealed their fate. The playoff scoring leader did not suit up for Game 5, and the Hawks lost a close 3-2 game.

Phoenix, you truly are a great player and have built a great team. I wish you the best of luck in the Finals and I hope that you can bring the Cup to the Desert for the first time in franchise history.

Sincerely,

H2

Great series, the both of you. Phenox is the first team to make the Stanley Cup Finals! Well-done. Now as we await your opponent, I was playing around with some of the draft prospects in off-line GM yesterday and there is a significant difference in how these guys develop; it's crazy. Anaheim, you should be happy you have so many picks in this draft, it's the best draft easily.

Also, Columbus, and New York, I have not heard from you guys in awhile. I have been sending messages to both, anyone know where they are?

Thanks.

Anyone know if injuries are wiped out over the offseason? For example I have Toews out for 17 games, will he be back come training camp?

Secondly, the Chicago Blackhawks would like to post their draft day trade block.

OTB come draft day:

Halak(85)

Kane(86) (4.5*)

Brunnette(78)

One of Campbell(83) or Russell(78) (3.5*)

Steen(83)

Looking for:

Bluechip prospects/ top-5 pick

Top-6 forwards (84+)

Starting goalie (if Halak is dealt)

Mobile top-4/top-2 d man

Let me know if interested.

I will let you know soon enough haha. I am currently doing a test Gm Connect league, and I am getting the logistics worked out for the offseason and testing some rules to see what will work best for us in this league.

Also, Rangers, I need you to respond bro. I have been waiting for you for awhile...Columbus too...I will have to remove you guys soon...and where is this guy who said he wanted San Jose haha -_- Damn kids.

The Anaheim Ducks can't wait until next year and the years to follow, after making a few major deals today and with the draft coming up, the Ducks can't wait until the later years, and who knows, we might make the playoffs next year, u never know :towel:

So I have found that the off-season takes forever to Advance. Regardless of the settings, it literally advances day-by-day, heading into July 1st. So each advancement gives you a chance to re-sign your players. The Draft also happens in one advancement, and it doesn't show you who you drafted until you go into your contracts. Which is annoying haha. Anyways, I think we will have to advance, a lot during this time. We will have to be very organized and choose a day to work together and advance it many times, because if not it will take forever.

Also, the prospects are different than they are offline GM. FYI. That is, their overall is different than it is offline.

Archived