Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shniper

NHL 13 XBOX 360 GM Connected(Open Spots first season at halfway point)

465 posts in this topic

Message whoever works graveyards and setup a time that he has off coming soon if not sim it I have to play Ottawa and can't either right now but I'll probably just sim it you can too

Teams are open now

Phoenix

Detroit

Edmonton

Ottawa

I think comiss Shniper ur going to have to remove TB GM or have a talk with him. No response from him since this started and hes my last game for this week

Hey Russ (Boston GM) and Toronto GM

You available to play tonight? I get home around 6, so we can play after that.

I'm available to play VS EDM tonite. Just got to goto work n when I am home it's game time. if it works out.

Edmonton is getting a new GM tonight so I'll let you know his GT I won't be able to update things until later tonight because I have hockey after work.

EDIT Also JoeJoeyJoel will be helping me run this thread as of right now and will soon be helping with the league to lighten the load and hopefully make this a more positive league so talk with him if I can't help

FLAMESFAN360 is the new Edmonton GM message him for games but I still have to add him

Edmonton is getting a new GM tonight so I'll let you know his GT I won't be able to update things until later tonight because I have hockey after work.

EDIT Also JoeJoeyJoel will be helping me run this thread as of right now and will soon be helping with the league to lighten the load and hopefully make this a more positive league so talk with him if I can't help

FLAMESFAN360 is the new Edmonton GM message him for games but I still have to add him

Add TB GM as a friend and get ahold of him then you know when he's online too

It is kind of funny that a guy with a gamer tag like that is the GM of the Oilers lol

Hey Russ (Boston GM) and Toronto GM

You available to play tonight? I get home around 6, so we can play after that.

Did jk henry215 ever contact you? That was my cousin. I told him to message you to talk about joining. I am sure he is fine with any team really.

Add TB GM as a friend and get ahold of him then you know when he's online too

Apparently Edm has a GM and I don't know who to challenge? Is the new GM going to be on soon?

Sorry I wasn't able to be on much tomorrow everyone will be added and yes tell them to send a request

I have two Friends who want Detriot and Toronto.

Called it first!

Here are the GT's.

Toronto: nikebauerpro

Detriot: GetALoadAMilk

Can they just send a join request?