The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Virtual Hockey League (Red Wings & Flyers available)

SOB for MVP

Yeah those ones worked. The last set didn't but I'm not concerned. Can you please put Varlamov in to start next game though? I might not have access to do it and I cant get onto VHL right now for some reason.

Starting Varly against Crom since Khabi cant do anything except drink.

My next job to improve the VHL will be to implementing the use of Coaches

Just like VC, I will let you hire or fire coaches (keep in mind, to keep it realistic, you will only be allowed one coaching change per season) and you cant just fire a coach for the hell of it, you will have to provide sufficient reasoning.

Coaches will not affect any play this season, but I will likely have coaches skill affect the game in the upcoming season.

It will take me a little while to upload coaches and ratings for coaches into the system, but for now keep in mind who you may want coaching your squad, for some coaches will be more sought after than others.

My next job to improve the VHL will be to implementing the use of Coaches

Just like VC, I will let you hire or fire coaches (keep in mind, to keep it realistic, you will only be allowed one coaching change per season) and you cant just fire a coach for the hell of it, you will have to provide sufficient reasoning.

Coaches will not affect any play this season, but I will likely have coaches skill affect the game in the upcoming season.

It will take me a little while to upload coaches and ratings for coaches into the system, but for now keep in mind who you may want coaching your squad, for some coaches will be more sought after than others.

Archived