The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NDAA Permanently Blocked, Obama Administration Appealed, and won. He can indefinitely detain YOU with no trial.

Tystick

If you're going to compare the US government to terrorists then lets do it. How about the government tries to kill as many people as possible. Thats more comparable to terrorists and 9/11. How many people could the US government kill if they wanted to kill as many as possible? Yeah exactly. I really hate when people make stupid exaggerated comparisons like this.

That is the most hilarious thing I have heard all day. Thanks for that. You do realize that a flight pattern towards a nuclear facility would be closesly watched and immediately shot down. But your original statment already shows theres no arguement here.

Terrorists fly planes into buildings because they 'hate freedom'. They kill 3,000 civilians.

US Government sends American soldiers out to defend freedom. 132,000 civilians pay the ultimate price, men woman and children.

The US government proceeds to try and rob its civilians of its constitutional freedoms.

Remind me who the terrorists are again?

That is the most hilarious thing I have heard all day. Thanks for that. You do realize that a flight pattern towards a nuclear facility would be closesly watched and immediately shot down. But your original statment already shows theres no arguement here.

Obama supporters, don't you find it strange that the Obama administration is fighting so hard to keep this bill in power? And at the same time, REFUSING to say whether the NDAA is being illegally enforced?

This is honestly very scary and I don't want either of those robot tyrants in power.

This reminds me of how Al Gore and George Bush were supposed to be the same. People were swayed into that belief so much that that waste of space Ralph Nader cost Gore the presidency. (Certainly RATM's 'Testify' had a bit part in that. They regret that move, even though it was before youtube.)

Lesson learned?

The two parties and potential presidents are NOT the same. If you're on the fence, go democrat. They aren't the evil empire. The republicans are. (You'd think that we'd know by now.)

This reminds me of how Al Gore and George Bush were supposed to be the same. People were swayed into that belief so much that that waste of space Ralph Nader cost Gore the presidency. (Certainly RATM's 'Testify' had a bit part in that. They regret that move, even though it was before youtube.)

Lesson learned?

The two parties and potential presidents are NOT the same. If you're on the fence, go democrat. They aren't the evil empire. The republicans are. (You'd think that we'd know by now.)

Lesson learned?

Archived