The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

AHL Live

VanGnome

I peeked through a few sub boards and threads but couldn't find the info I was looking for.

Has anyone purchased the AHL Live service in the past? I could not find any information on their actual site as to how much it costs, and given the likelihood of a full season lockout, I want to watch the Wolves to get my hockey fix.

Additionally, does anyone know of any services that can stream the AHL feeds directly to a TV (Plugin for XBMC, Boxee etc)

I only play 150ish for the NHL Gamecenter, so if there were such a thing that existed for the AHL I couldn't imagine it being more than that. And to get it to a TV I either just plug an HDMI cable from my computer into my tv or I can stream it through my playstation. They work good, if you have those options of course.

in 1 hour i don't plan on paying for nhl hockey ever again... if there is no canucks hockey in October, i won't be back...if i do have a hankering to watch i will pirate. or only watch cbc... i won't pay for hockey won't buy merchandise and won't go to any nhl games... ya one person is not going to make a difference but at least i will be alone in my principals.

I contacted AHL Live, they said that they should be putting up the cost of the full season. You will have the option to purchase either, the away games or all the games for a specific team. Or you will be able to purchase a full season package, which will give you the ability to watch any of the games for all 30 teams in the AHL. You will also have archive access.

I purchased the full season package last year, and the early bird price was $350.00. But don't forget that is for all 30 teams.

in 1 hour i don't plan on paying for nhl hockey ever again... if there is no canucks hockey in October, i won't be back...if i do have a hankering to watch i will pirate. or only watch cbc... i won't pay for hockey won't buy merchandise and won't go to any nhl games... ya one person is not going to make a difference but at least i will be alone in my principals.

I'll probably buy a package. However I don't know if I want to pay 350.00$ for three teams (Chicago Wolves, Hamilton Bulldogs, and Rockford Icedogs.) I'll weigh my options when the time comes.

On a side note, thank you owners for being utter and complete douchebags. (I know there are players in the same camp but for the most part I solely put the blame on the owners.)

Archived