248 replies to this topic

#181 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,599 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

This would be a great response if you had called it stupid. But you didn't you called it gross.

And there is nothing respectful about saying either.

At least when Sharpshooter rips on religion, he doesn't pretend he's being nice about it.

I'm not pretending to be nice about her religion. I'm not nice about any religion.

For the third, and last time, since two people are so caught up in touchy-feely politically correct nonsense, I respect her as a person because 1. her freedom to make her own choices, as in, not trying to take those away, 2. because she's not changing the way she handles herself just because others have an opinion about her. That aside, I personally think she's ugly as hell and more man-like than woman-like, I can respect someone as a person and yet have an opinion outside that respect. Just because I think someone is ugly or stupid doesn't mean I have to treat them like utter trash. Good luck on your response ignoring this aspect.

Anyhow, this is the last response I will give relating to that post, if the touchy feely police can't get it this time, they'll need to phone a friend.

Edited by zaibatsu, 28 September 2012 - 09:31 AM.

#182 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

So respecting someone else's freedom and individuality is foregoing your own freedom to form an opinion of what they look like? Only in Sharpshooter's world.

Also, only in Sharpshooter's world does he reference the bold as some possible scenario when it's something he's already done. :lol:

I've certainly never called you a simple minded moron, nor have I ever said that you type idiotically.

Sure i've said your political leaning make you akin to a Republican Tea Party member, aka Teabagger, but I haven't said the former.

Also, I think perhaps you're the one who's living in another world, because in my world, in order to respect someone you have to formulate an opinion about them based on their words or deeds, however, in my world I don't simultaneously contradict my own formulation of my thoughts by opining that the person I have come to respect will also be the person I pejoratively put down with childish name calling. This may be why you appear to come across as a confused individual, or perhaps you're only ever able to give back-handed respect to people who don't appear 'normal' to you, so you say you respect them and their individuality and then in the same breath call them names.

Edited by Sharpshooter, 28 September 2012 - 09:46 AM.

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#183 Sanford

Sanford

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:37 AM

I agree with the argument Sharpshooter is trying to make. But with that said.... Jeez, this one is a hard one.
Posted Image

#184 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,671 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

She's a nasty man-lady??

How could anyone possibly confuse the lack of respect for her shown by you by saying that?

So do you think it is possible to respect a person, yet at the same time find them extremely unattractive?
Do you think she's attractive?
Why or why not?
You must have an opinion on the matter and I would like to hear it.

Edited by Jagermeister, 28 September 2012 - 11:36 AM.

Posted Image

#185 SukhKular

SukhKular

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:35 AM

I respect people I don't find attractive. I show that respect by not calling them gross man-ladies on the internet.

BTW: Aladeen.

Edited by SukhKular, 28 September 2012 - 11:54 AM.

I'm saying Aladeen a lot because http://forum.canucks...dpost__10922428

I bet when Schneider turns 38, he will have broken all of Luongo's records.

Posted Image

General Manager of Buffalo Sabres; CDC Omega League; CM Connected; NHL 13; [[[[PS3]]]]

#186 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:51 AM

So what you're saying is, that you cannot respect a person, yet at the same time find them extremely unattractive?
Do you think she's attractive?
Why or why not?
You must have an opinion on the matter and I would like to hear it.

No, i'm not saying that a person cannot respect a person and find them unattractive. I'm saying that you cannot say you respect a person and call them childish names and describe them pejoratively. Those two things don't go together.

I think she's a beautiful person in spite of her superficial appearance because intelligence, humility, dignity, confidence, bravery, honesty, vulnerability, eloquence, class, openness, positivity, are attributes that are universally and inherently attractive, and Balpreet seems to have these qualities in large supply.

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#187 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

Compare and Contrast Essay

by thushara1996 in Uncategorized
The Never Ending Battle: Looks vs. Personality
Physical beauty and inner beauty are both appealing traits, which have been fighting a continuous battle for the throne. Some let physical beauty win over inner beauty, and others let inner beauty win over physical beauty, and very few have both- but in their hearts, one is still slightly above the other. Physical beauty is exterior beauty, which is pleasing to the eye. Inner beauty relates to an individual’s personality and character traits, which are pleasing to the heart.

Though physical beauty and inner beauty are made to seen as being worlds apart, they do have some surprising similarities. First and foremost, contrary to common belief, physical beauty and inner beauty- can be acquired later in a person’s life. As a person grows older and develops into a more mature and wise individual, their inner beauty may increase due to their years of experience. The same can be said for physical beauty; a person may develop attractive features as they get older or simply change the way they dress or look as they mature, which might increase their physical beauty. Both physical beauty and inner beauty, unfortunately, do not necessarily have to last forever- as you age, your physical beauty may decrease because of the loss of a youthful appearance. Inner beauty also does not have to last forever, as your personality goes through many changes over your lifetime- for better or for worse. Also, another similarity between physical beauty and inner beauty is that there is no real standard for either, every individual views it differently and has a different opinion on what is their standard of beauty. Different people have different preferences when it comes to a certain type of look or a certain type of personality, so there is no way to have the perfect look or perfect personality, and it is impossible to please everyone. Finally, when a person has inner beauty, it generally translates into physical beauty over the course of time. When inner beauty is present, though your looks may not change, when a person has a beautiful personality, they are beautiful people.

The first difference between physical beauty and inner beauty is that inner beauty by itself is enough for other people, but physical beauty has to be accompanied by inner beauty, or else it is a waste. It is impossible to rely solely on your looks to get others to genuinely like you. Whereas, with personality, it does not always need anything to accompany it, as it is good enough by itself. Secondly, although looks seem to get more attention than personality, this is in some cases true, but almost always, personality is what keeps the attention. Physical beauty may give someone their fifteen minutes of fame, but inner beauty gives someone a lifetime of ‘fame’. Lastly, though all human beings are vain up to a certain extent, more importance should be paid to inner beauty rather than physical beauty, because all humans also have a need for love- the genuine kind.

Physical beauty and inner beauty are two completely different things, but they do share some similarities, as well as differences. As every different person has a different opinion about these two forms of beauty, it is hard to say which one everyone gives more importance to, but most people can appreciate inner beauty because it is relatable and genuine. Though both physical beauty and inner beauty do not always last forever, enjoy it while you can, but do not take advantage of it. Physical beauty may have its perks, but inner beauty is more reliable and its advantages in the long run are far better.

Just a perspective .. physical beauty is a fleeting thing, while inner beauty is forever, if you are allowed to nurture it wisely ..

Edited by Tearloch7, 28 September 2012 - 12:02 PM.

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#188 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,671 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:15 PM

I think she's a beautiful person in spite of her superficial appearance because intelligence, humility, dignity, confidence, bravery, honesty, vulnerability, eloquence, class, openness, positivity, are attributes that are universally and inherently attractive, and Balpreet seems to have these qualities in large supply.

So she is beautful in spite of her physical appearance.
What would make you have to use the term, "in spite"?
It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that she is a woman with facial hair would it?

So I take it then you find her physically unattractive, yet you insist on attacking people who voice the same opinion, just in different terms?
I'm sure most people would no rather be called unattractive or ugly than they would want to be called gross.

Edited by Jagermeister, 28 September 2012 - 12:16 PM.

Posted Image

#189 shawn antoski

shawn antoski

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:59 PM

Charhdi Kala is an important expression and a central idea in Sikhism for a mind frame that a Sikh has to accept, acquire and practise. Historically, in Punjabi, it is synonymous to "resilience" and is an expression encouraging strength in the face of fear or pain. It loosely means having a “positive, buoyant and optimistic” attitude to life and to the future. Always to be – in "high spirits", "ever progressive", "forward looking", "always evolving," etc. are some other terms used to describe this state of mind. It reflects a focused and clear mental state of a Sikh based on an undying dedication to and contentment with the Will of God. In the face of fear or pain - stay dutiful, stay focused, fulfill your obligations.
Sikhism dictates that Sikhs believe in the Will of God (Bhana) and that God is without enemies (Nirvair) and is always merciful. Hence acceptance of his Will is in the interest of and for the benefit of His Creation, even if at times one suffers severe hardship. This attitude of "Chardi Kala" is to allow one to sail through the ups and downs of life with as little harm as possible to the individual. To join and help others in their hour of need is part of this “Chardi Kala” spirit.
The Sikhs are a unique spirit-born people believing in Guru Nanak’s basic concepts of “Work, Worship and Charity” and “Gurmukh, Naam, Daan, Ishnan.” Naam refers to the Power, the Energy, the Universal Cosmic Life Force and the vibrant manifestation of God in creation.
Chardi Kala indicates the elation or high spirits of Sikhism. Chardi Kala, meaning “the positive attitude” is an equivalence of a mind that never despairs, never admits defeat and refuses to be crushed by adversities. It is the cherished ideal mood which the Gurus have preached and for which a Sikh daily prays in his Ardas (Prayer). “Nanak Naam Chardi Kala, tere bhane’Sarbaht dah Phahla

#190 SukhKular

SukhKular

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:03 PM

Is she not attractive?

Posted Image
I'm saying Aladeen a lot because http://forum.canucks...dpost__10922428

I bet when Schneider turns 38, he will have broken all of Luongo's records.

Posted Image

General Manager of Buffalo Sabres; CDC Omega League; CM Connected; NHL 13; [[[[PS3]]]]

#191 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

So she is beautful in spite of her physical appearance.
What would make you have to use the term, "in spite"?
It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that she is a woman with facial hair would it?

So I take it then you find her physically unattractive, yet you insist on attacking people who voice the same opinion, just in different terms?
I'm sure most people would no rather be called unattractive or ugly than they would want to be called gross.

I used the phrase, "in spite of" in the manner I did in order to state that she was beautiful despite or notwithstanding her superficial appearance, which by the way, I didn't qualitatively describe as attractive or unattractive....now did I?

You made the illogical leap to conclude that I don't, before asking whether I found her physically attractive on your own.

Look, you're not smarter than I am. I recognized the lazy leading questions for what they were, which were an attempt for you to see if you could trip me up or catch me in some verbal hypocrisy in order to score some cheap debate point by drawing your own follow-up question which would lead to a faulty premise. which would lead to a faulty conclusive assertion. And when I didn't bite, you parsed and misinterpreted my words without seeking clarification or understanding before arriving at your desired argumentative and preconceived conclusion.

Had you simply asked me if I found her physically attractive, I could have saved you the weak attempt at playing Matlock, but you didn't, you asked a question, answered it yourself, then made a leap towards a conclusion and a premeditated assertion.

You asked me if I found her attractive and I answered you, well aware of what you were attempting at doing.

This is what usually happens, when engaged in a battle of wits, as you tend to want to bring your knife to the gunfight.

#192 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

Charhdi Kala is an important expression and a central idea in Sikhism for a mind frame that a Sikh has to accept, acquire and practise. Historically, in Punjabi, it is synonymous to "resilience" and is an expression encouraging strength in the face of fear or pain. It loosely means having a “positive, buoyant and optimistic” attitude to life and to the future. Always to be – in "high spirits", "ever progressive", "forward looking", "always evolving," etc. are some other terms used to describe this state of mind. It reflects a focused and clear mental state of a Sikh based on an undying dedication to and contentment with the Will of God. In the face of fear or pain - stay dutiful, stay focused, fulfill your obligations.
Sikhism dictates that Sikhs believe in the Will of God (Bhana) and that God is without enemies (Nirvair) and is always merciful. Hence acceptance of his Will is in the interest of and for the benefit of His Creation, even if at times one suffers severe hardship. This attitude of "Chardi Kala" is to allow one to sail through the ups and downs of life with as little harm as possible to the individual. To join and help others in their hour of need is part of this “Chardi Kala” spirit.
The Sikhs are a unique spirit-born people believing in Guru Nanak’s basic concepts of “Work, Worship and Charity” and “Gurmukh, Naam, Daan, Ishnan.” Naam refers to the Power, the Energy, the Universal Cosmic Life Force and the vibrant manifestation of God in creation.
Chardi Kala indicates the elation or high spirits of Sikhism. Chardi Kala, meaning “the positive attitude” is an equivalence of a mind that never despairs, never admits defeat and refuses to be crushed by adversities. It is the cherished ideal mood which the Gurus have preached and for which a Sikh daily prays in his Ardas (Prayer). “Nanak Naam Chardi Kala, tere bhane’Sarbaht dah Phahla

Interesting stuff. Plenty of things one can do and keep in mind while leading a secular life too.

#193 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,671 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:09 PM

I used the phrase, "in spite of" in the manner I did in order to state that she was beautiful despite or notwithstanding her superficial appearance, which by the way, I didn't qualitatively describe as attractive or unattractive....now did I?

You made the illogical leap to conclude that I don't, before asking whether I found her physically attractive on your own.

Look, you're not smarter than I am. I recognized the lazy leading questions for what they were, which were an attempt for you to see if you could trip me up or catch me in some verbal hypocrisy in order to score some cheap debate point by drawing your own follow-up question which would lead to a faulty premise. which would lead to a faulty conclusive assertion. And when I didn't bite, you parsed and misinterpreted my words without seeking clarification or understanding before arriving at your desired argumentative and preconceived conclusion.

Had you simply asked me if I found her physically attractive, I could have saved you the weak attempt at playing Matlock, but you didn't, you asked a question, answered it yourself, then made a leap towards a conclusion and a premeditated assertion.

You asked me if I found her attractive and I answered you, well aware of what you were attempting at doing.

This is what usually happens, when engaged in a battle of wits, as you tend to want to bring your knife to the gunfight.

Then do you find her physically attractive?
I want a simple yes or no answer, not a tip toeing around so that when a response comes back to you you can find a way to go back and say that isn't what you were saying.
Usually when a person tries this hard to avoid answering a simple question there is a reason. I'm curious to find out what yours is.

Edited by Jagermeister, 28 September 2012 - 02:13 PM.

Posted Image

#194 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:27 PM

Then do you find her physically attractive?
I want a simple yes or no answer, not a tip toeing around so that when a response comes back to you you can find a way to go back and say that isn't what you were saying.
Usually when a person tries this hard to avoid answering a simple question there is a reason. I'm curious to find out what yours is.

You're in no position to make demands of how I answer a question and you never will be, nor will I ever be obligated to give you what you want. Let's get that cleared away first.

I find that the sum of what makes her attractive as a person, in totality, not only makes her attractive on the inside, but also on the outside as well.

#195 Kass9

Kass9

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

Sharpshooter prefers women with as much facial hair as him.

#196 Gustavo Fring

Gustavo Fring

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:25 PM

Don't worry sharpshooter, I like em hairy as well.
Posted Image

#197 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

You just don't get it, do you? Your lack of comprehension is only outdone by your deliberate obtuseness. Not to mention your lack of recognition that you've been schooled..........royally........by one of the very best.

:lol:

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 28 September 2012 - 04:45 PM.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#198 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.

Now run along and finish your homework so you can take the short bus to school on Monday to show teacher how good you've gotten at colouring inside the lines.

#199 Kass9

Kass9

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

You just don't get it, do you? Your lack of comprehension is only outdone by your deliberate obtuseness. Not to mention your lack of recognition that you've been schooled..........royally........by one of the very best.

If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.

Now run along and finish your homework so you can take the short bus to school on Monday to show teacher how good you've gotten at colouring inside the lines.

You mad bros?

#200 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:32 PM

You mad bros?

Your helmet on too tight bro?

#201 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 23,739 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

Back on topic please....

Posted Image

#202 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,671 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

POPULAR

Your helmet on too tight bro?

Yep, its a terrible thing to say bad things about the bearded lady, but its perfectly acceptable to make jokes about the mentally disabled.
Classy.

Edited by Jagermeister, 28 September 2012 - 07:25 PM.

Posted Image

#203 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,987 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:27 PM

You're in no position to make demands of how I answer a question and you never will be, nor will I ever be obligated to give you what you want. Let's get that cleared away first.

I find that the sum of what makes her attractive as a person, in totality, not only makes her attractive on the inside, but also on the outside as well.

Look at both of you sounding all "high and mighty".

Just cause you don't feel someone's opinion is right, doesn't mean you two have to act just as equally immature in reply.

Just ignore it.
Posted Image
______________Eat, Sleep,Posted ImageRave, Repeat

#204 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

Look at both of you sounding all "high and mighty".

Just cause you don't feel someone's opinion is right, doesn't mean you two have to act just as equally immature in reply.

Just ignore it.

What a shame you didn't even bother to find out what those responses were in answer to. Writing an off topic response AFTER a global mod has left a post to get back on topic shows that you clearly did not even bother to read the thread. Typical, absolutely typical.

Balpreet Kaur is to be commended for her strength of character and for rising above the immaturity and ignorance of those who cannot look past a bit of facial hair. There are many who could take some lessons.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 28 September 2012 - 07:34 PM.

#205 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,987 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

I'm sorry deb but this threads gone completely upside down. Looks like some of us can't act mature enough.
Posted Image
______________Eat, Sleep,Posted ImageRave, Repeat

#206 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

I'm sorry deb but this threads gone completely upside down. Looks like some of us can't act mature enough.

^^ Point in fact.

Back on topic:

Balpreet Kaur is to be commended for her strength of character and for rising above the immaturity and ignorance of those who cannot look past a bit of facial hair. There are many who could take some lessons.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 28 September 2012 - 07:38 PM.

#207 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:43 PM

Back on topic:

#208 Tokasmoka

Tokasmoka

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:42 PM

Funny how calling her ugly or a freak doesn't bother her at all yet it bothers some people in this thread. That's just straight up trolling, looking for a internet arguement so they can flex their mental wit in a feeble attempt convey superioty. Does coming online and telling the world that the earth is round fill some sort of empty void in your life? No? Then why spend all this time fighting a battle thats already won by her? She doesn't need your help so quit with this wannade internet hero charade and stop trying to be the answer to the question no one asked.

#209 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

Funny how calling her ugly or a freak doesn't bother her at all yet it bothers some people in this thread. That's just straight up trolling, looking for a internet arguement so they can flex their mental wit in a feeble attempt convey superioty. Does coming online and telling the world that the earth is round fill some sort of empty void in your life? No? Then why spend all this time fighting a battle thats already won by her? She doesn't need your help so quit with this wannade internet hero charade and stop trying to be the answer to the question no one asked.

The earth is round??? :shock: Really??? Who knew....

Funny how you have no commentary for those who chose to take the thread off topic from what the OP clearly stated the thread was to be about to begin with. Well done, old chap.

Balpreet Kaur's strength of character should be a lesson to many people. Unfortunately, many missed the whole point of her response to her detractors and similarly, those who decided to choose that same particular path in this thread.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 28 September 2012 - 09:08 PM.

#210 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

When others flex that which you lack does it make you feel inferior?

Perhaps if you read the OP, you'd see that this thread was and still is about admiring the strength and character of a young woman in the face of mockery.

You can continue to focus your posts about other posters aside from the actual subject of the thread, ie, continue to derail the thread even after Deb's request to stay on topic, but to be honest, i'd much prefer if you didn't, so that I may flex a little longer at your expense.

On the other hand, if you'd like to discuss the actual topic, after reading the original post, i'd welcome any discussion that arises from your thoughts.

The choice is entirely yours. I'll be pleasantly entertained with whatever direction you decide to take.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.