The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Well, it's time to play fantasy booking for Wrestlemania 29.

WWE Championship:

The Rock vs. Cena (vs. Punk)

- Punk will only be insert in the match if the Undertaker isn't able to wrestle at WM 29.

Punk vs. The Undertaker

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

Del Rio vs. Swagger

- Ziggler Cashes in his MITB briefcase

WWE World Heavyweight Championship (Career vs. Title):

Ziggler vs. Jericho

No Disqualification match:

Triple H vs. Lesnar

3-on-1 Handicap Match:

Ryback vs. The Shield

Fatal-Four-Way Intercontinental Championship:

Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus vs. Orton vs. Henry

Daniel Bryan vs. Kane

Is it wrong now to think that Ziggler is going to get a face push and cash in his MitB on Swagger at Wrestlemania after a Swagger win over Del Rio?

What an idiot this guy is. Thankfully WWE has Ziggler with the briefcase so they don't have to really change up the card too much, but expect Swagger to be serving a post-WM wellness suspension.

Hoping Punk comes in to save the day and prevent a Rock/Cena pt. 2 this year.

Is it wrong now to think that Ziggler is going to get a face push and cash in his MitB on Swagger at Wrestlemania after a Swagger win over Del Rio?

What an idiot this guy is. Thankfully WWE has Ziggler with the briefcase so they don't have to really change up the card too much, but expect Swagger to be serving a post-WM wellness suspension.

Hoping Punk comes in to save the day and prevent a Rock/Cena pt. 2 this year.

Wtf he still has that thing, whats it been like 2yrs now?

....Punk seems like is going to be taken down on the card, little kids screaming for Cena.... I'd hate to see it but Im pretty sure they will go with Cena - Rock

I have no problem with Swagger puffing, I do have a problem with his ridiculous new character. Yup guy loves the constitution and bill of rights .... obviously he's a racist who hates Mexicans.

I have a problem with his self-righteous redneck conservative jerkoff manager...but I have no problems with Swagger's new character...at least he's got some semblance of a personality now...

Ryback Heel turn being discussed.

If this happens, he'll be fed [no punt intended] to Cena

According to F4WOnline.com, a Ryback heel turn has been teased recently, with him losing high profile tag team matches and walking out on his partners at Elimination Chamber. If WWE does in fact go through with the Ryback heel turn, he would likely feud with John Cena after WrestleMania. The fear in that, however, is that Ryback is somewhat limited in the ring, and his character might seriously suffer if he loses the support of the fans.

2 Angles discussed for Raw.

Why would Taker cost Punk? Either way, I can see Punk coming later that night or next week complaining how he got screwed again and Vince or someone else comes out to goat Punk into doing something no-one else has been able to do. End The Streak. Punk accepts and says it's only fitting "The Best In The World" will finally be the one to defeat Undertaker at WM, and he will finally get the respect he derserves in Ending The Streak.

Vince/Heyman fight is absolutely a set up for HHH/Lesnar. Lesnar comes out and goes to attack Vince again, only for HHH to make the save.

- If The Undertaker does commit to wrestle at WrestleMania, Monday's RAW from Dallas, Texas is a logical opportunity for him to return. One scenario we've heard would be The Undertaker costing CM Punk his match with John Cena (and a shot at The Rock at WrestleMania), setting up the match between them.

- The Vince McMahon vs. Paul Heyman fight next week on RAW is likely going to be used as a setup for the Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar match at WrestleMania. It's possible we'll see run-ins from the WrestleMania opponents.

- An interesting statistic about the age of WWE's audience. Many people think that WWE's current PG product means that a very large portion of their audience must be children. Currently, only 21% of WWE's US audience is under the age of 18. Compare that to the Attitude Era, when that number was almost 40%. Back then, 4.5 million kids under 18 were watching WWE TV each week, compared to only 1.5 million now.

(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

Ziggler won the brief case just last year at MITB PPV. He still has 5 months left to cash in.

Wtf he still has that thing, whats it been like 2yrs now?

....Punk seems like is going to be taken down on the card, little kids screaming for Cena.... I'd hate to see it but Im pretty sure they will go with Cena - Rock

Someone else takes his spot. Either Henry or Orton which leads to his heel turn. They can write Swagger off tv by having someone destroy him. This is done all the time when someone is injured. They could also go the Edge/Mr.Kennedy route when Kennedy was injured with Edge winning the match and becoming the MITB holder.

No confirmed word yet on what kind of actions, if any, WWE will take against Jack Swagger after his arrest on Tuesday night. The only thing we've heard is that they were considering "booking changes" which can't be good for Swagger.

Has anyone considered that Rock/Cena III could happen at WM 30? Cena goes over Rock for the WWE Title and the series is tied 1-1. Then next year, you get the rubber match. Either way, if Rock/Cena II happens at WM 29 as expected, so much for WWE dubbing Rock/Cena as "Once In a Life Time"

Hogan says Bret Hart caused lower pay for WWE stars

- In a new interview with Fighting Spirit Magazine, Hulk Hogan took a shot at Bret Hart and claimed that Hart drove down the salaries of future WWE Champions by agreeing to work for less than everyone else. The main-event guy made the most money when he had the belt. When I was the (WWF) champion, I made the most money. It was an old rule that Vince (McMahon) Sr. had that, thank god, was passed on for quite a while. That changed when Bret Hart became champion; he'd work for a lot less than anybody else, so it changed everybody's pay." Later in the interview, Hogan also implied that he felt that Hart was two-faced: The last time I saw [bret], he was flying around in my Learjet with me, and playing with my kids in the pool. Then, all of a sudden, we're not cool."

Has anyone considered that Rock/Cena III could happen at WM 30? Cena goes over Rock for the WWE Title and the series is tied 1-1. Then next year, you get the rubber match. Either way, if Rock/Cena II happens at WM 29 as expected, so much for WWE dubbing Rock/Cena as "Once In a Life Time"

Rock vs. Cena III, will happen at Extreme Rules.

Apparently, The Rock is schedule to wrestle at that PPV.

I have no problem with Swagger puffing, I do have a problem with his ridiculous new character. Yup guy loves the constitution and bill of rights .... obviously he's a racist who hates Mexicans.

Smoking pot is one thing, driving while stoned is a whole new ball game. Why have a problem with his gimmick? Finally something edgy that isn't considered PG.

Smoking pot is one thing, driving while stoned is a whole new ball game. Why have a problem with his gimmick? Finally something edgy that isn't considered PG.

I'm not going to get into this...but pot does NOT affect your vision and concentration like alcohol does. He was arrested for it because he was in Mississippi, the idiot cops down there are really draconic about pot because they're damned ignorant about it, and this is really a non-issue. People need to wake up and see that cannabis isn't even really a drug. This is petty bullcrap he was arrested for.

Edited by Scott Hartnell's Mane