The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Which TNA young talent has the most star potential?

I'm pretty much torn between Jeff Hardy and AJ Styles. They both get it. They both have the "it" factor. It's a toss-up because they both shine and they outshine each other certain times. I think either one of those guys has the potential to go on to greatness.

LOL Hogan is drunk.

Finally watched impact.

Wasn't as good as the last two weeks, it got better at the end with the final 4 announcement then the Sting/Bully match with Anderson turning.

But the rest (for the most part, there was some other decent stuff) wasn't that great. Some storyline advancement which is understandable and fine.

It was just a bit above average for me but only because we got the news of Aries/Styles and then Magnus/Roode which is something I have been looking forward too aswell as the Anderson thing. overall I give it like 6/10.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Goldust will be back in action on "Monday Night Raw" next week, as he's been booked to take on Randy Orton. Find out the reason why right here.

After Cody Rhodes was fired by Triple H on Monday Night Raw last week, WWE started really pushing discontent within the Rhodes family, which is to say, Dusty and Dustin started using social media to complain openly about Cody's mistreatment at the hands of Triple H and his "Best for Business-ah" regime.

In response to this, Raw General Manager Brad Madd-ox took to Twitter to reveal Goldust will return next week to take on Randy Orton for the right to bring his brother back:

That's just good booking.

This opens the door for quite a few storyline twists, the least of which being the babyfaces scoring a big win heading into the Night of Champions pay-per-view (PPV) next Sunday night in Detroit. Perhaps Daniel Bryan provides a big assist and helps Goldust win to bring Cody back into the fold.

Or maybe Big Show isn't just a crying heap and actually helps score one for the good guys.

We shall see.

Either way, Raw looks intriguing for the go home edition to Night of Champions. Excited?

Edit: Didn't show Maddox's tweets, but yeah, a match between Goldust and Orton for Cody's job.

Edited by marleau_12

Yeah I know, and I like his character, his thing is more of a midcard type of thing though. I don't find it as exciting in a main-event/important storyline.

well you never know if he'll come as goldust or not. wwe's high on the seriousness of these angles nowadays. can't rule out he might just come out as dustin rhodes as a work-shoot kinda deal for cody's job. can't really incorporate seriousness with the goldust character. would be interesting to see what happens.

i can see triple h kinda going on a bender with these appearences, stipulations and firing people then vince comes back at say, survivor series time and you have team mcmahon vs. team triple h with daniel bryan leading team mcmahon, since vince doesn't appear to be anywhere in the corporation. you'd have daniel bryan leading the team of everyone who got fired. fantasy booking but i think that's kinda where they're gonna go. the same thing happened with vince all those years ago and linda was the one hiring everyone back

but dude, ehh smackdown. tomorrow has to be the day daniel bryan at least gets something against the corporation. you can't have the guy getting beat down 6 shows in a row and turn the focus more on the big show. no one really has any heat in this whole angle. randy orton doesn't. it's looking like a collective failure

Edited by Twilight Sparkle