The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 3.0

the quote....

one individual kept arguing that the reason kadri has not made the leafs (and yes he has ppg average so that's his basis of why he should be on the leafs) is because burke, wilson, eakins have some political vendeta against him

my argument all along has been just because a player can score in the ahl doesn't mean he can make it in the nhl and kadri has had every oppty and is showing he won't make the jump thus he is a baggage throw in for a lou deal.

I don't really understand why that isn't evident yet (my argument, after pages and pages but that's fine).

The issue is the quote from Gilman which actually backs up my assertion, that you earn your spot in the NHL, its not given, its not taken bec of politics etc. If you're good enough, you play a team game, come prepared to camp, etc etc you'll stick.

If you don't have that commitment you wont. This is the crux of my argument, both that Kadri is a tweener and doesn't have the commitment, mental strength, and desire to produce at the next level.

Something Mr. Gilman stated today is the difference maker. Which SUPPORTS my point Smashian Kassian

Anyways, I am done making these points over and over, then having to write essays for people who can't put 2 and 2 together here.

the quote....

one individual kept arguing that the reason kadri has not made the leafs (and yes he has ppg average so that's his basis of why he should be on the leafs) is because burke, wilson, eakins have some political vendeta against him

my argument all along has been just because a player can score in the ahl doesn't mean he can make it in the nhl and kadri has had every oppty and is showing he won't make the jump thus he is a baggage throw in for a lou deal.

I don't really understand why that isn't evident yet (my argument, after pages and pages but that's fine).

The issue is the quote from Gilman which actually backs up my assertion, that you earn your spot in the NHL, its not given, its not taken bec of politics etc. If you're good enough, you play a team game, come prepared to camp, etc etc you'll stick.

If you don't have that commitment you wont. This is the crux of my argument, both that Kadri is a tweener and doesn't have the commitment, mental strength, and desire to produce at the next level.

Something Mr. Gilman stated today is the difference maker. Which SUPPORTS my point Smashian Kassian

Anyways, I am done making these points over and over, then having to write essays for people who can't put 2 and 2 together here.

That's right Mr. Hockeyguru....me and the rest of CDC. Only you have the intellect that can lead us out of the darkness.

I hope for all of Canuckland that MG answers the red phone when you call because if he misses that all impotant conversation...WE ARE DOOOMED!!!

Give it a rest, tough guy. You tried to use black-coat tactics to make your point and failed. You've used insults and rhetoric....and failed. Crawl back in your cave troll, we don't need you here.

Where the hell is smurf and King??? This @$$-clown is waaaay over the top and I think this thread misses your reason.

Meh, BuretoMogilny in case you missed it the first time...when it comes to outlandish accusations and ranting buffoons:

you_win_prize_downs.jpg

If we all use the ignore option, he will not have anyone to rant on. We all know he was once banned, so, he pretends to be older and wiser. If mods knew he was back, he;d be gone again. Its obvious he hasn;t learned his lesson. Let him carry on, its only a matter of time.

Archived