The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 3.0

This lock out has gone on too long. People are going crazy. I can't go to the last page of half the threads in CDC to get information on the supposed topic without wading through 2 pages of fights.

sigh.

Dear hockey gods, please hear my prayer and bring back our beloved game. Have we sinned? Did we not make the appropriate sacrifices? Is this the apocalypse?

I for one don't miss the game much. I have had much more time to study things that I have been putting off, some for years, even decades, watching millionaires chase a piece of rubber.

This lockout is the third I love through and I must admit it gives perspective on the matter; how ridiculous it actually is.

Whatever does happen I am sure that Gillis will do the best he can for the makeup and chemistry of the team. Roberto has served us well, but his time here is done.

It is good to see that all parties involved have chosen the high road of respect and silence now.

Now if we could find a way to get Thing of the ES to disappear.....that would be great.

Archived