The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dale Weise for MVP - The Beast is Unleashed

UFCanuck

hes like tanner glass, hes going to get way better once we let him walk and become a solid 4th line contributing regular on another team

edit: if i was weise i would just stay there, smoking weed and doing whatever you want is pretty much legal and he's probably like mario lemieux in that league. hot euro chicks all over, livin like a boss.. hell, he could probly even rock number 99 if he wanted haha

Not surprised at all, people forget that even the NHL's biggest plugs are still superstars compared to everyone else. Not saying Weise is on of the NHL's biggest plugs, but he had to have had lots of skill to get to that point. Through junior and minor hockey, he's probably already used to being one of the best players on his team. I just hope that playing against such weak competition won't hurt him.

hes like tanner glass, hes going to get way better once we let him walk and become a solid 4th line contributing regular on another team

edit: if i was weise i would just stay there, smoking weed and doing whatever you want is pretty much legal and he's probably like mario lemieux in that league. hot euro chicks all over, livin like a boss.. hell, he could probly even rock number 99 if he wanted haha

Not to burst anyone's bubble but the Dutch/Belgium league allows a max. of 7 imports per team and most come from junior A/NCAA programs. One of my best buddies plays in it for something to do while he earns his Masters degree. He played Junior A and then went to play at RIT where Tanev played. He's a player/coach. Weise can play a role in the NHL, but don't get too excited. My buddy said he's acting like a donkey... playing in the wrong league and trying way too hard for what it is.

yeah ^^^ not funny

Not to burst anyone's bubble but the Dutch/Belgium league allows a max. of 7 imports per team and most come from junior A/NCAA programs. One of my best buddies plays in it for something to do while he earns his Masters degree. He played Junior A and then went to play at RIT where Tanev played. He's a player/coach. Weise can play a role in the NHL, but don't get too excited. My buddy said he's acting like a donkey... playing in the wrong league and trying way too hard for what it is.

Archived