The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The problem is Philly doesn't have the cap space to match, so whomever signed him will have to give up compensation and now a lot of reverse trading has to be done to give back compensation back to the team that signed him. I told you yesterday that really needed to get done yesterday. It's now your responsibility to make everyone whole.

This trade shouldn't of happened. A trade was done at the deadline which wasn't cap compliant. You took Bouma instead, then we're going to switch back after the season. That trade could of happened at the draft, it didn't, it could of happened yesterday, it didn't. Now other teams are affected because Philly didn't sign him for you (for good reason).

These types of trades can no longer happen. You can't hold out pieces of a trade for the offseason due to cap reasons. If the cap doesn't fit mid season these trades need to wait until they can be done. This trade was very close to a rental of Bouma for Boston and a rental of Wellwood for Philly.

If your player hasn't vanished you can't keep rights of players that dont belong to you just because part of the trade was completed earlier.

From now on only the trades that get sent to Trav are accepted, no hidden agendas. Every trade will count as its own entity.

If Boston wants Wellwood, they need to communicate with all the parties involved and make sure everyone remains whole.

The problem is Philly doesn't have the cap space to match, so whomever signed him will have to give up compensation and now a lot of reverse trading has to be done to give back compensation back to the team that signed him. I told you yesterday that really needed to get done yesterday. It's now your responsibility to make everyone whole.

This trade shouldn't of happened. A trade was done at the deadline which wasn't cap compliant. You took Bouma instead, then we're going to switch back after the season. That trade could of happened at the draft, it didn't, it could of happened yesterday, it didn't. Now other teams are affected because Philly didn't sign him for you (for good reason).

These types of trades can no longer happen. You can't hold out pieces of a trade for the offseason due to cap reasons. If the cap doesn't fit mid season these trades need to wait until they can be done. This trade was very close to a rental of Bouma for Boston and a rental of Wellwood for Philly.

If your player hasn't vanished you can't keep rights of players that dont belong to you just because part of the trade was completed earlier.

From now on only the trades that get sent to Trav are accepted, no hidden agendas. Every trade will count as its own entity.

If Boston wants Wellwood, they need to communicate with all the parties involved and make sure everyone remains whole.

Just been busy lately I did the trade with Philly but I cannot complete it because wellwood does have a offersheet at the moment, he is my property and I have plenty of cap space to match but I cannot match it. So whoever gets him Philly will trade back compensation for wellwood and then we will complete the final transaction.

The Nashville Predators welcome future hall-of-famer Jaromir Jagr to the organization. The soon-to-be 45-year-old brings 27 years of professional experience to the team and should be a positive influence on our young players who grew up watching him play.

Jagr is currently 10th all-time in games played, 5th all-time in goals, 6th all-time in assists, 4th all-time in points, 3rd all-time in playoff games played, 6th all-time in playoff goals, 5th all-time in playoff assists, and 4th all-time in playoff points.

Just been busy lately I did the trade with Philly but I cannot complete it because wellwood does have a offersheet at the moment, he is my property and I have plenty of cap space to match but I cannot match it. So whoever gets him Philly will trade back compensation for wellwood and then we will complete the final transaction.

Buffalo Sabres opening night roster:

Tyler Ennis - Cody Hodgson - Jason Pominville "C"

Mike Fisher "A" - Jordan Schroeder - Johan Franzen

Matt Martin - Luke Adam - Chuck Kobasew

Marcus Foligno - Steven Shipley - Corey Tropp

Tyler Myers "A" - Christian Ehrhoff

Mark Pysyk - Kyle Quincey

Brayden McNabb - Jason Garrison

Ryan Miller

Jhonas Enroth

Archived